Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Usernames

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Usernames

    I'm just wondering why some people chose the usernames they use if anybody would like to share??

    Why Carlos Marvado??
    What's the meaning of Epsilon??
    Is RicFlair a big Ric Flair fan??
    What is an anon163??
    Were does the name ber come from??
    Does mailman work for An Post??
    Patricia Albright .......... WTF??
    Was Westside kicked out of Westlife many moons ago??
    Flypan????????????????????????????????????
    And the other 5,000 or so usernames .......... feel free to share the story behind YOUR usernames!!

    Paws
    Last edited by bigpaws; 26-06-08 at 01:00.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Laois
    Posts
    524
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Mine is simple, a mad Dubs fan, lookin forward to Sunday and until last May i was 40! Boring or what?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Heeeeeeeeeeeey,
    my lovely, u always find something!!!
    Like me


    And i think that mine is very simple, no?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I'm just wondering why some people chose the usernames they use if anybody would like to share??

    Why Carlos Marvado??
    What's the meaning of Epsilon??
    Is RicFlair a big Ric Flair fan??
    What is an anon163??
    Were does the name ber come from??
    Does mailman work for An Post??
    Patricia Albright .......... WTF??
    Was Westside kicked out of Westlife many moons ago??
    Flypan????????????????????????????????????
    And the other 5,000 or so usernames .......... feel free to share the story behind YOUR usernames!!

    Paws
    i am hurt and disappointed that u let me out

    but i will tell u anyway ......it the size of my cock in inches ( and thats on the soft)

    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Wink skyblue40

    Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Mine is simple, a mad Dubs fan, lookin forward to Sunday and until last May i was 40! Boring or what?
    It's only simple now that you've explained it "skyblue40" .............. if I'd had to guess I wouldn't have had a clue!!!
    Thanks for reply

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Nbt

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i am hurt and disappointed that u let me out

    but i will tell u anyway ......it the size of my cock in inches ( and thats on the soft)

    nbt
    I left you out purposely NBT because it's obvious as fuck were your name comes from!!! But the real question is, is it true??
    Cheers BigDick!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Wink Brenda Beauty Bitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    Heeeeeeeeeeeey,
    my lovely, u always find something!!!
    Like me


    And i think that mine is very simple, no?
    Your name cofuses me the most Brenda ................ should it not be BrendaPaws????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Brenda Paws Bitch

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    hah of course it not true

    its only there to scare people ...............you know like my cock is bigger than yours kinda thing

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Here................


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •