Thread: Hygiene

Default Hygiene

Why oh why don't men use soap when offered a shower???

We ladies scent and scrub and soak and shower for you, because we want you to enjoy yourselves and all the services offered.

Why cant you just pick up the bloody soap and wash properly ?? Everywhere !! Under the foreskin, and your arse! Your armpits and all the little folds and creases....

I realise that this doesn't apply to all men but it is so obvious, it is basic hygiene.

No girl is going offer rimming if yesterdays lunch is smeared over your backside. Or french kissing if she can taste the 20 cigs and the 8 pints from last night.

FFSS!!!!!

Rant over. How are you all ???

T
    xx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Why oh why don't men use soap when offered a shower???

We ladies scent and scrub and soak and shower for you, because we want you to enjoy yourselves and all the services offered.

Why cant you just pick up the bloody soap and wash properly ?? Everywhere !! Under the foreskin, and your arse! Your armpits and all the little folds and creases....

I realise that this doesn't apply to all men but it is so obvious, it is basic hygiene.

No girl is going offer rimming if yesterdays lunch is smeared over your backside. Or french kissing if she can taste the 20 cigs and the 8 pints from last night.

FFSS!!!!!

Rant over. How are you all ???

T
    xx
    Im fine heading for the shower with my soap my gel deodrant and listerine
    and hope in my heart that u will come back to cork(now scrubbing those hard to reach places jesus that water is boiling but ure worth it or so im told)

Lol, I'll be down on Thursday for a cock inspection!!!

T
    xx