Thread: Fendi Has bad reviews removed

Reviews

Default Fendi Has bad reviews removed

You have to see the funny side . Fendi has lots of bad reviews here . is caught posting pics that are no her . then suddenly reviews disappear
    i must be more simple than i thought

Blog Entries

Looks like Fendi created a new profile and none of our staff saw to link her reviews from her old profile to her new profile. I will fix this now. Thank you for pointing it out.

Pat x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Looks like Fendi created a new profile and none of our staff saw to link her reviews from her old profile to her new profile. I will fix this now. Thank you for pointing it out.

Pat x
    isnt it amazing how none of your staff spot these things till they are pointed out to u

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    isnt it amazing how none of your staff spot these things till they are pointed out to u

nbt
    On many rare occasions while making a profile system creates double.Usally you can't spot it as long you go back to same profile for the second time.
    There's quite few double profiles .Some ladies use one for Ireland and another one for Northern Ireland.In the result of that some reviews are active, some aren't.

I don't know what exacly happend with Fendi review ,it could be a simple mistake.
    Nothing amazing in that for me ,nbt

I appreciate that when someone points out our mistakes.It makes this website working better.