Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is sexy smoking??????//H

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by halfpounder View Post
    Push it further.Give up cigs yeah but why not take advantage of it and do more then.Be more physical etc.I would assume that the reason most ppl want to give up cigs is for their health, so whats wrong with giving up cigs AND getting in even better shape?I mean why even bother otherwise.If someone likes cigs and has no real interest in health why bother?We are all going to die at some stage anyway so we might as well do what we like doing.I find when ppl want to give up someone they just dont have a good enough reason to trigger a proper mental attitude towards giving up.Saying i want to give up someking bacause its a bad habit wont trigger any long lasting response to giving them up mentally but if somoone were to say ,i want to give up cigs and improve my health,omprove my well being,improve my life even further than that will trigger a positive mental response and the big deal of giving up cigs will be a lot easier because giving them up is only a first part of an overall life improvement.Just the tip pf the iceberg.Why ppl limit themselves beats me.
    Who are U and where's halfpounder, something reasonably logical to say, OMG there's hope for us all yet LOL
    Last edited by anon361; 21-06-08 at 16:00.

Blog Entries

Darling i do go to the gym regularly, so there is no problem there and have a reasonably good diet, hardly drink either... my only bad habitis smoking and sucking cock
    i think people put weight on when giving up because they spend the time eating, what they used to spend smoking before.... I'm hoping that it will hurt enough, to put me off over eating though......
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default Well,

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Darling i do go to the gym regularly, so there is no problem there and have a reasonably good diet, hardly drink either... my only bad habitis smoking and sucking cock
    i think people put weight on when giving up because they spend the time eating, what they used to spend smoking before.... I'm hoping that it will hurt enough, to put me off over eating though......
    loads of ppl go to the gym but i dont see many doing much in there.Anyway, its calories in vs calories out.Its thats simple.If you dont want to gain weight eat less.

Ppl gain weight because they are lazy and they get into the habit of doing little,their metabolism slows up over time.If you want to stay lean and keep the weight down then eat regularly but small meals, cut back on carbs, no carbs after nine at night and do aerobics first thing in the morning before breakfast, cycle the carbs,on the days your in the gym keep them up a bit,on the days your not in the gym cut them down.Its carbs make ppl fat,not fat, carbs.Thats enough for now lol

You hold water with them,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

I do keep myself to that mostly. thx for the advice though. try to do an hr cardio in the gym, but min 40 min then I also do some other stuff too. go to the gym 3-5 times a week too. I'm not fat at the moment, but worried, if I'd give up, i'd spend the time eating instead, like most people, who give up.
    xxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default one

Darling i do go to the gym regularly, so there is no problem there and have a reasonably good diet, hardly drink either... my only bad habitis smoking and sucking cock :....
    Only one of thoose is a bad habit

Blog Entries

Smile

I gave up smoking about 6 month ago.
    Even if I do not exercise very often I make sure I s'exercise.

Default This is my whole point here,

I do keep myself to that mostly. thx for the advice though. try to do an hr cardio in the gym, but min 40 min then I also do some other stuff too. go to the gym 3-5 times a week too. I'm not fat at the moment, but worried, if I'd give up, i'd spend the time eating instead, like most people, who give up.
    xxx
    if your disciplined enough to give up cigs and you go the full hog and do it then go that little extra bit.You can eat extra but if you make those extra bits sensible choices and add an extra bit of cardio everyday then you wont get fat.Again if you burning more than your taking in you will not get fatter.

The high fibre diet.....shit yourself thin,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

i don't have the problem with that bit, it sh** myself sencless already...

Reviews

Cool west

Quote Originally Posted by halfpounder View Post
    loads of ppl go to the gym but i dont see many doing much in there.Anyway, its calories in vs calories out.Its thats simple.If you dont want to gain weight eat less.

Ppl gain weight because they are lazy and they get into the habit of doing little,their metabolism slows up over time.If you want to stay lean and keep the weight down then eat regularly but small meals, cut back on carbs, no carbs after nine at night and do aerobics first thing in the morning before breakfast, cycle the carbs,on the days your in the gym keep them up a bit,on the days your not in the gym cut them down.Its carbs make ppl fat,not fat, carbs.Thats enough for now lol

You hold water with them,
    Westside.
    Did anybody ever tell you that you have a habit of stating the obvious??? Or maybe you're just repeating shit you read ................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Wink ber

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Only one of thoose is a bad habit
    Now I am very curious to hear your answer ber .............. which for you is the bad habit, smoking or sucking cock????

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast