Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning Galway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down Warning Galway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Weeks Ago I Was Present With Other Client At Jacobs Island Cork , When Apartment We Visited Was Raided By Plain Clothes Gards , The Girls Were Were Arrested For Theft And Prostitution , And Removed From Apartment And Taken To Station Then Airport And Told Not To Return To Cork , They Had Been Under Surviellaince For 2 Days With Punters Visiting , They Now Arrived Galway And Will Be Under Watchfall Eye Again By Gards , So Be Be Carefull , If U Decide To Visit Them , U Will Be Watched, They Working From Apartment In Galway Only Cauce They Cant Work From Cork,ther Is Also Other Man That Got Caught That Is Married And Devestated, There Names Are S****, E*****,

Default galway boys

this might seem like good shag, but u gta remember u will be watched by garda, and they are 100% be under surveilance , they are bad news if you ever read robbery in cork , with e-i , these girls robbed wallets and euros from punters and never dedied it, they are thieves , and bad news, i know 6 punters in cork that gna post same story as me to tomorrow, u wna take risk , dont think so , or they would be back in cork , they in galway for one reason just to thieve from u boys, i did think e-i would stop advert knowing what these pair got up to , but guess they happy gettin 100e of advertising and dont care about us trusting customers,or do they pat , sarah,

Why this looks dodgy to me?

Does this not sound like someone trying to damage their business?

How does this mr mcm know another 6 punters? Do they have genuine reviews up like zoobanzoo,ArmaniDublin etc,or are just some 'made up' ones with 6 different i.p?

This sounds like they took some business off mr mcm.

It does look stupid,as not all guys read messageboard and gives damn what s written about them.

Just to add-it is wrong to remove their add according just allegations,as no normal girl would take some euros off punter if they able make up to 700 a day if not more.

Why would they?

It s easy to accuse girls that are here open target from behind of screen.

I AM AGAINST REMOVING THEIR ADD,IF THIS CANT BE PROVEN,AS IT MIGHT BE FALSE
    Last edited by annasavicha; 19-06-08 at 08:40.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

because it was discussed by private messages here just after it happened , and only found iut about previous threads when i went on line that there profiles had been removed 2 weeks before and then put back on , hope this clears up any doutds, there were accused of the theft here on this page 5 weeks ago , but did not read page until after my event

Quote Originally Posted by mcm View Post
    because it was discussed by private messages here just after it happened , and only found iut about previous threads when i went on line that there profiles had been removed 2 weeks before and then put back on , hope this clears up any doutds, there were accused of the theft here on this page 5 weeks ago , but did not read page until after my event
    I tought somehow it was said somewhere they would not be exposed or named.
    Who can proof they really did that?

No one

Who are you?

Allpuntersguardianangel is your name?

Let them judge by themself

Quote Originally Posted by mcm View Post
    robbed wallets and euros ,
    It was said it was just money,so are you liar or what?

Was it your wallet?

If it was you,you would know what exactly was missing in question was there missing anything at all.

If it was you who had something missing,i think only thing that was misssing are facts

i got nothing stolen , i was visiting them when gards arrived , the other people that contacted this site previously accused them not me

Well,then let them speak,not bubble around about something that supposely happined.
    Why would you be so interested?

I still think you should not mention names and apartments etc.

Where is the discretion now?????
    And if something happined whatever happined is their business

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scotty11 View Post
    Cheers for that info .... we should call you The Punters Guardian Angel from now on. Keep up the good work
    Have you written your reviews?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast