Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: What is "a good service"?

  1. Default What is "a good service"?

    Hi there,

    I'm a woman and a wanna be client (wanna be bacause it is sooooooo hard to find male escorts ). Still, every so often I do manage to pick up a few guys inparties, etc (but it still does not beat hiring a guy).

    I do not often post but I very often read threads with high interest so I'd like to a ask a question from a 'normal woman' point a view. Very often, I read comments about girls providing good and bad services. What do you mean by that? How do you define a good service. I'm quite inetersted since this might improve my own sex life

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm a woman and a wanna be client (wanna be bacause it is sooooooo hard to find male escorts ). Still, every so often I do manage to pick up a few guys inparties, etc (but it still does not beat hiring a guy).

    I do not often post but I very often read threads with high interest so I'd like to a ask a question from a 'normal woman' point a view. Very often, I read comments about girls providing good and bad services. What do you mean by that? How do you define a good service. I'm quite inetersted since this might improve my own sex life
    A good service is to give what u offer, with a smile on ur face, make the guy feel satisfied and a good chat later But i dont now if it can help u to ur own sex life
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool No Relation

    The ladies are correct ............... a good service is an escort doing what she said she will do for the price she quoted .......... I really don't think that will translate into personal sex lives as this is sex based on business.

    Paws

    ps My other answer is suck him and fuck him, he'll be happy!!!
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  4. Default

    So you expect somthing different from an escort than from a GF?????????????

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    So you expect somthing different from an escort than from a GF?????????????

    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool No ........... We Want Fantasy Porn Sex

    Well MOST girlfriends won't have sex on demand or deep-lick your asshole or let you splash your semen all over their faces and mouths after violating their ass as roughly as you can or let you piss on them or allow themselves to be finger-fucked by another female while you wank on her tits or .............. anyway, I could go on but I'm too busy looking for that special little lady to call my wife!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Exclamation Woooooooooooooo!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Well MOST girlfriends won't have sex on demand or deep-lick your asshole or let you splash your semen all over their faces and mouths after violating their ass as roughly as you can or let you piss on them or allow themselves to be finger-fucked by another female while you wank on her tits or .............. anyway, I could go on but I'm too busy looking for that special little lady to call my wife!!!

    Paws
    Hey Paws,

    You just described my girlfriend, wanna lend of her for the weekend?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Ric

    Eh ............. does she take regular showers, brush her teeth etc????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Ha Ha

    Now look who's being Mr picky.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Ric

    Well I am known for (amongst other things) having extremely high standards Ric!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •