Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: TV3 The Sex Trade

Reviews

Sorry people but I only set up an account for 1 month to share the TV3 file and it is up in 24hrs so if you haven't got it yet this is your last chance.
    BTW 175 downloads!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    High Anon, I had been meaning to watch the TV3 doc. and tried just now via link on this site, but a message comes up saying it’s deleted, do you know what’s the story there, can it be seen elsewhere…

I know its out of hours for you, so charge the premium rate…

VBR…QPH…
    Don't know what went wrong for you QPH but it still works,
    click on this link:
    GigaSize.com: Host and Share your Files
    A new window will open, on this page you will see download but you must insert the 3 digit code into the box beside it before it will allow you to proceed, it will then bring you to a new page and it will tell you you have to wait 59 seconds, ads might start to appear while you wait ( they have to make money somehow) but you can skip them by clicking on the button top right. Now you will see the timer going down and when it reaches zero it will read download, now you can click on this and save the file to you desired location, but be warned if you don't have broadband it will take 15 -20 hrs to download, on reasonable broadband should only take 30-60mins
    Last edited by anon361; 07-07-08 at 21:36.

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Don't know what went wrong for you QPH but it still works,
    click on this link:
    GigaSize.com: Host and Share your Files
    A new window will open, on this page you will see download but you must insert the 3 digit code into the box beside it before it will allow you to proceed, it will then bring you to a new page and it will tell you you have to wait 59 seconds, ads might start to appear while you wait ( they have to make money somehow) but you can skip them by clicking on the button top right. Now you will see the timer going down and when it reaches zero it will read download, now you can click on this and save the file to you desired location, but be warned if you don't have broadband it will take 15 -20 hrs to download, on reasonable broadband should only take 30-60mins
    Thanks Anon, that seem’s to have done the trick, but dialogue box says it’ll take 12 hours, so it’s safe to assume I’m not in a broadband area, probably took tv3 less time then that to make the doc. I’ll go to a net café to download tomorrow as they’d be faster, thanks for the heads up on expiration, and also for the help, much appreciated.

QPH…..reporting live for Tv3 news….Ballygobackwards

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789