Thread: Fuck You Pimp!!!!

Default Fuck You Pimp!!!!

Fuck you, Michael, assman66, demian, or whatever your name is. We have reported the Garda your activities, they already know about you, so be careful. You forget that some girls can know some friend willing to help them, and no in a lovely way for you. We are fed up of you, so we are writing down the numbers you use to pimp us, and we encourage all the girls who have suffer your shit to say it. We dont care you write bad reviews of us, actually clients know who we are, and is difficult for them to understand you because even us who are not native english speakers, we write better than you. We hope this can help girls who are looking for an apartment can AVOID you completely. We are not scared anymore.

Phone numbers to avoid:

08*****removed

08*****removed

And more numbers we are not sure is him....

We know you have more people helping you, so fuck them too!!!! Garda is aware of this.

If u keep on sending texts and calling threatening us, i will write more posts about you.... I dont want to have more news about you, dont call us to have sex with us, we dont want to see u
    So, if u leave us alone, I dont write more, it is easy to understand. Anyway why do u want to write here, if anyone trust you?
    We are not scared, we have people looking after us. You thought we dont know people in Dublin? Be careful.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Malena Spanish View Post
    Fuck you, Michael, assman66, demian, or whatever your name is. We have reported the Garda your activities, they already know about you, so be careful. You forget that some girls can know some friend willing to help them, and no in a lovely way for you. We are fed up of you, so we are writing down the numbers you use to pimp us, and we encourage all the girls who have suffer your shit to say it. We dont care you write bad reviews of us, actually clients know who we are, and is difficult for them to understand you because even us who are not native english speakers, we write better than you. We hope this can help girls who are looking for an apartment can AVOID you completely. We are not scared anymore.

Phone numbers to avoid:

08******removed

08******removed

And more numbers we are not sure is him....

We know you have more people helping you, so fuck them too!!!! Garda is aware of this.
    Well done Malena.
    It takes guts for you to make a stand against these guys.
    Just be careful...
    Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Well done Malena.
    It takes guts for you to make a stand against these guys.
    Just be careful...
    Well done.

When you are fed up, u forget u were scared This person only want to take advantage of girls who are new here, maybe without papers. Anyway he is keeping on calling us and doesnt want to leave us alone. I dont care, if he keeps on, i write more posts At least he cant look for more girls to rent his apartments on this website.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Malena Spanish View Post
    When you are fed up, u forget u were scared This person only want to take advantage of girls who are new here, maybe without papers. Anyway he is keeping on calling us and doesnt want to leave us alone. I dont care, if he keeps on, i write more posts At least he cant look for more girls to rent
    his apartments on this website.
    I'm sure you will get support from your friends in this forum, and you do have friends.
    If all pf stand together you will be stronger.

I also went to the Guarda last week about a pimp threatening me that he was going to 'cut me up' if I did not get out of his town.
    The only way to get rid of these kinds of shit is to fight back.

Thumbs up The Only Way

Quote Originally Posted by Appoline View Post
    I also went to the Guarda last week about a pimp threatening me that he was going to 'cut me up' if I did not get out of his town.
    The only way to get rid of these kinds of shit is to fight back.
    Hi Appoline, u are right, it is the only way, reporting them.
    They think we are weak
    Thanks Epsilon, we have to make a team in order to unmask them
    TheNads were so right.....today we feel stronger to say it here!

Reviews

Default This time around the revolution will not be televised ..

Malena, I have met you a few times & I still can't think where you keep those balls.
    You have my every support tackling this predator. I might pass his phone numbers to some "fixers" I know who owe me a favour. I think he needs to be taught a lesson in a most physical fashion. Ladies you have my respect.
    Your day is coming Assman. I'm sending the boys around for you to pimp.

Isn't pipming so lacking in imagination & endeavour ?
    TheNads

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Malena, I have met you a few times & I still can't think where you keep those balls.
    You have my every support tackling this predator. I might pass his phone numbers to some "fixers" I know who owe me a favour. I think he needs to be taught a lesson in a most physical fashion. Ladies you have my respect.
    Your day is coming Assman. I'm sending the boys around for you to pimp.

Isn't pipming so lacking in imagination & endeavour ?
    TheNads

So u know some fixers? This "person" deserves someone who gives him a lesson, he writes his number here, and he doesnt know who can call him.....
    He looks confident, but girls know friends who support them. He told us that he is doing this for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fuck him again

Go you, Fair play to ya!