Thread: In Dublin till 15th June

Blog Entries

Default In Dublin till 15th June

Ciao a tutti.

I am in Dublin till the 15th June

My name is Monica. I was born in Genova (Italy) but I spend most of my time in Rimini. I am 23 years old, 5' 6" tall and possess all natural firm B cup with a size 10 (28) elegant curves. I have flawless olive skin, long toned legs and a firm stomach. I keep fit with lots of dancing, gym and outdoor activities.

I am a Scorpio, with a special talent for teasing, indulging and passion. I am warm, friendly and always smiling. I am educated in Italy and Ireland. I am extremely well spoken, well traveled, well-bred and I am always well groomed all over, always smelling fresh and looking good. I love Italian food (of course I am Italian for... :-) sorry I got cared away) fine wine, fashion, flowers and last but not list gentlemen who treat me like the lady I am. I am a mature-minded, intelligent and quality companion for the elite gentleman and Couple. I am a passionate, sensual and warm individual. Always smiling seductive and hedonistic.
    I love pleasure, pampering and being pampered!

If you would like any further information about me visit my Website, please feel free to email with any questions.
    For advanced booking fill the Online Booking Form

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours sincerely,
    x Monica x

By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I

Blog Entries

Default In dublin till 15th.

Hi everyone.

Fun time starts here.

Fantasy, Toys & Uniforms, Fetish, GFE, Sensual sexy massage. 69...

In Dublin 4.

x Monica x
    By appointments only: PM

Reviews E-I