Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Agency or independent?

  1. #1

    Default Agency or independent?

    2 escorts at the moment advertised as independent:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/5083/...sh-escort.html
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3556/...sh-escort.html

    But they also appear on this site which I believe is an escort agency site in Drogheda:
    http://www.droghedaescorts.com/escorts.php

    Lucky I found out before I decided to call.

    Titan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    2 escorts at the moment advertised as independent:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/5083/...sh-escort.html
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3556/...sh-escort.html

    But they also appear on this site which I believe is an escort agency site in Drogheda:
    http://www.droghedaescorts.com/escorts.php
    Titan
    Drogheda escorts used to advertise on our website but their website had been down since March.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Agency!

    It definatly looks like an agency to me.
    The site may have been down but its definatley working fine now..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Thumbs down

    this girl is working for agency!!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/4992/...sh-escort.html

    cos they advertising here and here she is under agency

    http://www.escortguide.tv/en/escort/8145/Amadea

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    this girl is working for agency!!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/4992/...sh-escort.html

    cos they advertising here and here she is under agency

    http://www.escortguide.tv/en/escort/8145/Amadea

    i'd still fuck her brains out
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4head View Post
    i'd still fuck her brains out
    oooh,
    let me know then how it was

  7. #7

    Default still means their in an agency

    So it is an agency then? Shouldn't be advertised as independent so. I wouldn't go near an agency with a barge-pole, never mind my own much smaller equivalent.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Drogheda escorts used to advertise on our website but their website had been down since March.

    so sarah,

    what u are telling us is that u know they are they are agency escorts but u still let them advertise as independents., leading us punters astray.

    i think u just confirmed what we ve been saying for months/

    nbt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    so sarah,

    what u are telling us is that u know they are they are agency escorts but u still let them advertise as independents., leading us punters astray.
    /nbt
    No, my dear.My conclusions were made after riding this thread.
    I had no clue they may be conected with any agency.
    I will look into it.
    I am sure you know that agency advertising as independent is complicated problem not only on this website.I understand in your point of view the best thing to do is just take them down.It will make you happy, it will make me happy.In few days time they will come back with new names and phone numbers and all stays the same.It won't fix a problem.

    I would love to see this website organized better,independent as independent , agencies advertising only as agencies but nothing is easy when money are involved.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •