Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dreaded other Site....

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Langer,

This in written with both humour but also some seriousness.
    fyi, its impossible to get me pissed as all my posts are written calmly and are given consideration,

Mind you don’t run over the cat while you’re backpedaling that fast,
    If your apology is genuine to her, your going to have to do better then that, you called her...let me see...

Speaking Pidgin English

Specking like Tonto/Man Friday both of which are racist, as they are fictional characters designed to reinforce outdated stereotypes

She may have the entire works of Shakespeare at home for all you know you seem to be eqating an odd word misplaced here and there with having a sub standard intellect, very presumptuous of you.

All in all,

In fairness Langer, pretty low, and your final comments had vemom in them.
    Nothing wrong with a bit of a Piss take, and she seems eminently capable of defending herself and returning in kind

But I don’t buy for a second that you went to all that trouble just to get a rise outa me, or anyone buys it either, no sorry, it was meant alright..

I work with East Europeans at times, and our lives are somtimes in each others hands using equipment and we don’t have one common word to exchange apart for grubs & up, but we get on with it, why can’t you and anyone having a pop at her praise how good her English is and her efforts to improve herself, instead of knocking it all the time

If there’s thing I can’t stand about the Irish, it’s Nitpicking, and thats best left to the Binobos, are you a Binobo Langer LOL ?

Your not doing much for bord falite or the term land of a thousand welcomes...
    Quarterpoundher its late and I'm tired but I will say you are way to serious. How could I possibly have made you think that I was suggesting it was created to get a rise out of you? It was merely a sarcastic reply to an arrogant post.

She may have the entire works of Shakespeare at home for all you know you seem to be eqating an odd word misplaced here and there with having a sub standard intellect, very presumptuous of you.
    I didnt think to suggest she was dumb so how was I presumptuous?

But to think I could have called her a chimp without being offensive if I had just worded it like you and put LOL after it. Damm but I'll know next time

Nitpicking, and thats best left to the Binobos, are you a Binobo Langer LOL
    Of course my apology is not serious no more than my attack was and no there was no venom at any time.

But as you said she is more than capable of taking care of herself and I believe quick enough to give it. That being the case the rules are self explanatory 'Dont put up your gloves unless you can take it on the chin'.

Anyway if it was not so late I'd lean to being more longwinded but it is and I cant.'

Langer,

I said at the top of post that it was said in part humor, as is most everything I post, if you get the impression I’m overly serious, it’s probably because I don’t have smileys all over posts as they won’t attach to text for some reason, hence lol’s

You posted giving the impression that it was all just to see my reaction, (or at least as an excuse to stop, becuause you were running out of steam and resorting to insults)and I fail to see where I said anything arrogant in simply pointing out the vast difference in Anna pointing out a simple error on your part in jest and your more serious and personnel statement of her speaking either pidgin English or like Tonto/Man Friday, that was an over reaction on your part and not called for and to use your boxing analogy those comments where not within the Queensbury rules and below the belt.

You said....

‘’I didn’t think to suggest she was dumb so how was I presumptuous?’’

Well you did by saying...

‘’She is unlikely to give us a blast of Shakespeare. Reading this (if she understands it) will surely help her to focus and try harder and maybe someday she wont speak like Man Friday or Tonto’’

The suggestion and implication there being the line ‘’if she understands it’’ which is clearly you suggesting that she’s dumb.

And I asked ‘’were’’ you a Binobo Langer, I did not ‘’say’’ you were

If I had called you a Binobo or anyone else it would have been a compliment as there lifestyle is very different to that of chimps as it revolves exclusively around the concept of free love and often, as I saw a documentary on these guys once and it was hilarious, they never, ever stop shagging, all day, everyday LOL...

Anyway, it’s really between you and Anna, I said my piece, other then in my short time here I have grown weary of the non stop drip drip comments on her English, its the easiest thing in the world to do as its obviously the only small chink in her armor and I would put it up to anyone with an issue with it to go toe to toe with her in a language of her choice and see who comes out on top...that’s all...

High Ho Silver.....away

Reviews

Sorry, and I usually don't do this just that Zoology is a particular passion of mine (helps when dealing with some of the mouth-breathing Troglodytes on this board), but if you are talking about the Chimpanzee species, the word is Bonobo, not Binobo.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Sorry, and I usually don't do this just that Zoology is a particular passion of mine (helps when dealing with some of the mouth-breathing Troglodytes on this board), but if you are talking about the Chimpanzee species, the word is Bonobo, not Binobo.

Thanks Punterminator

Well spoted,

As Grissom from CSI LA said

Always good to know what you don’t know

Thats Valid Nitpicking LOL

Reviews

Default nitpicking

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Thanks Punterminator

Well spoted,

As Grissom from CSI LA said

Always good to know what you don’t know

Thats Valid Nitpicking LOL
    While we're nitpicking... Grissom is in Las Vegas... Not LA
    Keep up the essays.. great reading.

All i can say is i wish langer pulled out his head from his a$$hole,oh,well,i forgot,he is so fat,that he need to get a travel agency to organise tour to his a$$hole to find it
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    All i can say is i wish langer pulled out his head from his a$$hole,oh,well,i forgot,he is so fat,that he need to get a travel agency to organise tour to his a$$hole to find it
    Meoww anna..

But he deserves it!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Meoww anna..

But he deserves it!

Tour agent?

Definately!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Tour agent?

Definately!!!!!
    Tour agent?? what does this mean?

Epsilon,in my previous post i said that All i can say is i wish langer pulled out his head from his a$$hole,oh,well,i forgot,he is so fat,that he need to get a travel agency to organise tour to his a$$hole to find it
    You said
    Meoww anna..

But he deserves it!
    I said Tour agent???Definately!!!
    in meaning,that he deserves a tour agent to guyde him to directions he has stuck his head to get it out wherever it is....obviously in his a$$

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast