Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fuck-me look in their eyes? ANYONE?

Default We all have it ...........

We all have it, at any one time or another. Girls too. Problem is we do not say OK comeone let's go and do it! Neither do the girls! (When we see the come let's go to bed look). We have to go round in circles till we eventually get to bed!! Otherwise I have been made love to hundreds of times in a day on the street!!! By the time I say hie and the lady says hie back, she has already come!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Bitch View Post
    i dont understand question....is it correct english????
    Kak podcani dumajut,Katoraja kachestvo v muzhike ilji shto mozhet sdelatj celij stol zhenshchinami povernutsja k tebja so vzgljadom 'jebi menja' v nih glazah.

Sorry,Brenda,did not knew where to find russian letters,so wrote in russian with english ones.
    If english speaking only people got it,then it must be correct english

You must have seen my english 2 years ago,i could not put proper sentence together.Well,i could,but it made no sense most of the times
    Last edited by annasavicha; 04-06-08 at 09:41.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by onel03 View Post
    Well Anna, what would make you turn to look at a guy with that "fuck me" look in your eyes?
    p.s. And where do you drink? Only joking

Nowdays most of the times staying in,no drinking.

Sorry,
    Epsilon,There is no price,just wanted to know guys opinions what do they think they can attract woman with,as for while just outta curiousity i gave look around being out and did not found anyone/anything that would catch my eye,SO NOW I WANT TO FIND OUT DO GUYS PUT ACCENT ON WRONG THINGS BEING OUT,I AM JUST SPOILED,OR DO I NEED TO GO TO SPECSAVERS.Or i am turning complete lesbian.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Sorry,
    Epsilon,There is no price,just wanted to know guys opinions what do they think they can attract woman with,as for while just outta curiousity i gave look around being out and did not found anyone/anything that would catch my eye,SO NOW I WANT TO FIND OUT DO GUYS PUT ACCENT ON WRONG THINGS BEING OUT,I AM JUST SPOILED,OR DO I NEED TO GO TO SPECSAVERS.Or i am turning complete lesbian.
    Ok. to be serious for a change. I have always found that dressing well is a great start and being well groomed and clean shaven.. a good suit always attracts attention, but that will only get you a glance, thats where a good smile and eye contact take over.. after that a sence of humour is the best thing you can have... Make a girl laugh, and thats half the battle.. Would you agree or am i deluding myself?

Reviews

True enough if you can make a girl laugh your half way there.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Sorry,
    Okay, at the risk of comin across as a complete tool, it has happened me. Once, and only once, a few years ago i walked into a pub in town. Dressed, as normal, in jeans and a T-shirt, looked no better or worse than normal, but i felt fantastic, and every girls head turned and looked at me in admiration (i hope!). So, i think the most important part is the aura you project, you've got to really want to be noticed! I do better on nights out when , as said above, I feel i can look a girl in the eye, give a mischievous smile, and then just talk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12