Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Virtual Handbags, Homophobia & Westside

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Virtual Handbags, Homophobia & Westside

    High I hope you will permit me another Post, I was not intending to, only for two things that I was targeted with today by Westside, and would like a right of reply.

    Now as I said my experience here has been positive and I’ve been welcomed, but for some reason Westside has decided to through a few shapes at me even though I had not hitherto typed a syllable good or bad in his direction. His remark was along the lines of why it would be ‘’Insulting’’ to be confused with me.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ad.php?t=10212

    Westside you’re free to make whatever remark you want, but please have the Balls to expand on what those reasons are. Its the easiest thing in the world to make a remark, it’s take’s a little more to back it up, (I suspect your good at the first but not at the second) please show you have more then a packet of burger bites rattling around upstairs...I’ll take your failure to explain why you unilaterally decided to have a pop at me as proof positive of being all mouth and no trousers...

    My wider point it the preponderance of what I’d call Virtual Handbag’s that goes on here, Westside and anyone else, I can tell you now I have no intention of lowering myself to what must be the most pathetic sight imaginable of two men going toe to to over the ether, it’s the equivalent of picking a real life fight when you’ve already arranged for your friends to hold you back. Do you seriously think your impressing anyone ?

    I would genuinely like to know why you feel in all your Majesty it would be ‘’Insulting to be mistaken for me’’ based on my posts. You’ll note I have not reciprocated in kind and I will not engage in it, so pick another playpen partner to conduct your cyberspace dick waving contest with.

    Now further down that same tread,

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...t=10212&page=3

    he again quoted me directly and for some reason best known to himself included a link to I assume is something related to Either the Gay community or Homosexuality in general (I don’t know as I cannot view feed from Utube) Westside if this was not you Inferring I’m Gay as the tread implies then sound, but if it is then again I would ask you to explain how you arrived at that conclusion also.

    I personally have no issue with Homosexuality, but if i’ve learnt anything over the year’s it’s that those who are over fixated with the subject and readily brand someone as Gay for no good reason then to somehow try and shore up there own masculinity or try and look cool to there friends, then they themselves are invariably the ones with “Issue’s” and the one you really have to watch out for in the shower room.

    And again that’s also an extremely pathetic sight and the cheapest shot in the book

    So I’m challenging you Westside to come at me with some Logic and a little insight into your conclusions about me if you can.

    If your not prepared to explain why you have insulted someone you should have the decency to not insult them at all.

    Your quickness to insult for no reason did you no favors and shone an Arklight on you as a person.

    PS Westside, I’ve dealt with better then you on my way to the Pub Jax without breaking stride.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    just a brief observation bigmac ,why are all ure posts like 3 miles long


    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Talking Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The Nature-Boy agrees Quarterpounder.

    Westside is a nice funny bloke but he is also full of shit. I don't think there is any need for people to start a "handbags at dawn" session over this. I think he was just being humurous and there was probably no real malice intended.

    However I must also agree with 9by3... why are your posts so fucking long brother?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Quarterpoundher

    I agree with Quarterpoundher ............... west has a habit of attacking any new members who have something valid (insecure perhaps?) to say ........... indeed I myself only registered here (seems like years ago now!! ) to make ONE point/post but after being attacked by both west and Dick(less)Spunk (long gone poster now thank the lord) I decided to stick around to annoy them both ......... the rest is history!!
    I have also noticed, and pointed out several times, wests pre-occupation with homosexuality and the potential reasons for this ..........??

    Quarterpoundhers posts are quite long but I put that down to the man having something intellectual to say and I welcome him (as well as anybody else with a brain) to say it on here .......... I enjoy reading his posts ........... when I have the time of course!!!!

    Paws

    ps I wonder if west can reply to Quarterpoundhers post in a coherent, respectable and intelligent way???
    Last edited by bigpaws; 28-05-08 at 00:55.
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post

    Quarterpoundhers posts are quite long but I put that down to the man having something intellectual to say and I welcome him (as well as anybody else with a brain) to say it on here .......... I enjoy reading his posts ........... when I have the time of course!!!!

    Paws
    exactly my point ,i have no doubt bigmac is an intellectual but i find my self half ways through his posts and i lose interest. i log on here for fun .if i want my brain stimulated i ld log on to Readers Digest forums.

    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    The Nature-Boy agrees Quarterpounder.

    Westside is a nice funny bloke but he is also full of shit. I don't think there is any need for people to start a "handbags at dawn" session over this. I think he was just being humurous and there was probably no real malice intended.

    However I must also agree with 9by3... why are your posts so fucking long brother?

    Fair Point nonebyfour, there actually condensed. LOL


    Hello Ricflair, I like to take the piss with the best of them, and can take it to, I’m Irish, and it’s our birthright. As is our ability to talk and write. If he said either of them during a bit of banter I’d have no problem whatsoever, but he just decided to let fly out of left field and I want him to explain. And I stated that handbags is exactly what I’m not getting into.

    Bigpaws, I noticed his ''preoccupation'' Independent of seeing anyone else saying it, maybe someone could direct him to The nearest Gay day parade it might open his eyes if if opened nothing else. I'd do it only I'm tied up at the annual YMCA spite roasting championships. I really try to keep post's short, the one's that go on are on bigger issue's and can't be done justice to any shorter or i'll miss something and maybe be jumped on for it.

    PS if you don’t like long posts lads, drive on. Lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Well i have great news for ya......................

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Fair Point nonebyfour, there actually condensed. LOL


    Hello Ricflair, I like to take the piss with the best of them, and can take it to, Iím Irish, and itís our birthright. As is our ability to talk and write. If he said either of them during a bit of banter Iíd have no problem whatsoever, but he just decided to let fly out of left field and I want him to explain. And I stated that handbags is exactly what Iím not getting into.

    Bigpaws, I noticed his ''preoccupation'' Independent of seeing anyone else saying it, maybe someone could direct him to The nearest Gay day parade it might open his eyes if if opened nothing else. I'd do it only I'm tied up at the annual YMCA spite roasting championships. I really try to keep post's short, the one's that go on are on bigger issue's and can't be done justice to any shorter or i'll miss something and maybe be jumped on for it.

    PS if you donít like long posts lads, drive on. Lol.
    i am going from the site anyway.Nope not because of you or anyone in particular but because of a lovely woman on the horizon right now.

    Im laughing at your post (the piece i actually read) because you seem to get upset by little according to you ,yet challenge me for some more.Now thats funny.

    Listen i said this before and i will say it again.I dont make any excuses for ppl that dont have a sense of humour.Yes, the first post was just that.Me kidding.The second one was a response to you Saying "i hope West is awake" and i responded with a video of "Wake me up before you go go".Oh .dear thats really insulting.Anyway, like i stated get a sense of humour.

    Ric Flair tried to run me a few weeks back and funny thing, he was referring to my posts, yet he has posted twice since, the one here included.Paws ,says he came to post because he was attecked by me?Ah poor Paws.Paws wasnt attacked by me,he hadnt even posted or registered ,so its hard to contemplate why i would attack him,isnt it?Paws came here doing what he claims i did but failed to realise that i move for nobody only me.

    You say if i have balls?LOL is all i can say to that.You say to respond with logic?Im sorry but youd end up in a mental home if i started off.For starters what would take you have the week to write with a load of fancy English words would take me around three sentences to write and get the point accross too.Opps im sorry, didnt mean to upset you.

    So there you go.Get a sense of humour because ,lets face the ladies like it.Poor Quarter im so sorry.Your obviously easily hurt and cant take a slagging.Best bet then is to not read what i write.Oh i wont be here sure.Anyway ,seen and heard threads like this before.Lots of times and all get the same response (a shrug of the shoulders).

    One otehr thing, you state that you wont be lowered to the extent of having to deal with by apparent nastiness, yet you went away and opened a whole new thread in order to deal with it.Now that really adds up to me.A lot of sense there.Goes to show what i have said before.Fancy English proves nothing but just that,the ability to write fancy English and i wonder how long the posts take you too.This one took me five mins.


    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Nope.........

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    The Nature-Boy agrees Quarterpounder.

    Westside is a nice funny bloke but he is also full of shit. I don't think there is any need for people to start a "handbags at dawn" session over this. I think he was just being humurous and there was probably no real malice intended.

    However I must also agree with 9by3... why are your posts so fucking long brother?
    not full of shit at all.anmyone that knows me or met me will tell you that.

    Sincerley,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Of course............

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I agree with Quarterpoundher ............... west has a habit of attacking any new members who have something valid (insecure perhaps?) to say ........... indeed I myself only registered here (seems like years ago now!! ) to make ONE point/post but after being attacked by both west and Dick(less)Spunk (long gone poster now thank the lord) I decided to stick around to annoy them both ......... the rest is history!!
    I have also noticed, and pointed out several times, wests pre-occupation with homosexuality and the potential reasons for this ..........??

    Quarterpoundhers posts are quite long but I put that down to the man having something intellectual to say and I welcome him (as well as anybody else with a brain) to say it on here .......... I enjoy reading his posts ........... when I have the time of course!!!!

    Paws

    ps I wonder if west can reply to Quarterpoundhers post in a coherent, respectable and intelligent way???
    the rest is history LOL Yes your looking at the history.Dick ran but not me.I go when it suits me.Lets face it,even "The Sweetie" (reg tm) would love to see the back of Westside now.

    Lets see, good escorts, bad escorts, greedy escorts, cheeky escorts, what next? rich escorts? Happy escorts? Tall escorts? small escorts?Smelly escorts,mental escorts,escorts with unmatched tits maybe?Escorts with big clits,Escorts with small clits,escorts that drink?escorts that dont?Grumpy escorts,Bold escorts,This girl charges a whopping 20 euro more?That girl picked her nose with me,Farfetched escorts,Silly Escorts etc etc etc

    Think someone needs a hobby or more money,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Westside

    I have to add to this. Westside took a lunge at me as soon as I started posting here too.
    He can be funny & this board would be less entertaining without him but when he smells new blood on his turf he no like. Especially if you have something to say for yourself.
    I'm sure he's about 5ft tall & bigs himself up here as a result ........... his dogs, his weightlifting, yada yada.
    We've all been through bigger fellas just to get to a fight.
    Don't feel threatened by new people Westie, give us a hug & we'll pat your bum for ya'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •