Thread: False Czech Reviews Lk

Thumbs down False Czech Reviews Lk

Me thinks it's kinda strange that "Frank001" would suddenly start making reviews, so far has made three, all of them czech girls and all of them positive, all in Limerick in the last 2-3 weeks. So Frank001, you for real then? Or just trying to drum up business?? I wait to stand corrected....
    (Sorry folks, dunno how you put the links in, but the reviews are easy to find)

Default he's

pimp of them

Pat, Sarah > should check IP address

Blog Entries

Default No prove reviews are fake...

... but I am sure those ladies know each other .IP address doesn't prove anything here.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GoodLad View Post
    Me thinks it's kinda strange that "Frank001" would suddenly start making reviews, so far has made three, all of them czech girls and all of them positive, all in Limerick in the last 2-3 weeks. So Frank001, you for real then? Or just trying to drum up business?? I wait to stand corrected....
    (Sorry folks, dunno how you put the links in, but the reviews are easy to find)
    goodlad the reviews are absolutely genuine. I only see Czech or Slovak girls because in my opinion they are the most professional and prettiest ( my opinion and is I appreciate subjective ). I have had bad experiences with south American girls so I never see them and I NEVER leave bad reviews because I am very aware that these girls are just making a living and if I publicly slag them off I could damage there business and also a bad experience could be just one of those nights or could be at least partly down to me ( an exception would be if I felt someone deliberately ripped me off.
    and brenda I hope you can appreciate this.