Thread: Mistresses in waterford

Thumbs up Mistresses in waterford

Slaves.... Mistress Jenny And Mistress Lisa Will Be In Waterford From Wednesday 28th May.to Make An Appointment For A Session With 2 Mistresses At Same Time contact Jenny On-0862667847.we Are Genuinely Independent.we Are Both Very Busty Naturaly And Both In Our 20's. We Provide Uniforms,toys,watersports,humilitation,slave Training,role-play,fetishes,caning.spanking Among Others.....30 Min=160 Or 1 Hour=240.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nov16391.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	3970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	May05494.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	3971   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jan15412.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	3972  

Respected Madams,
    Iam Vj And Iam Based In Dublin,24 Years Male,clean,healthy And Drive Own Car,posess Diploma In Ayurveda(massage),madams,iam Interested In Being A Slave And Require Slave Training,i Know That Madams Are Presently In Waterford,but When Madams Are In Dublin Could I Be Of Service To You Both Madams And Learn To Be A Good Obedient Slave
    With All Respects
    Vj

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default one of thoose

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Respected Madams,
    Iam Vj And Iam Based In Dublin,24 Years Male,clean,healthy And Drive Own Car,posess Diploma In Ayurveda(massage),madams,iam Interested In Being A Slave And Require Slave Training,i Know That Madams Are Presently In Waterford,but When Madams Are In Dublin Could I Be Of Service To You Both Madams And Learn To Be A Good Obedient Slave
    With All Respects
    Vj
    Icould do with one guarntee u wont need sleeping tablets with the programme
    ill put u on