Hi Lucy here. Thanks for reading my advert. I have enclosed below more links to some of my pictures all of which are real and I hope you like. I am 28, sophisticated blonde standing at 5ft8 and lovely long slim legs and a slim figure. I dont lie about my looks or description. I am located in Dublin City, in a discreet private apartment with parking and shower facilities available and I work alone so discretion is assured. I am available by appointment only for 30 minute or 1 hour appointments and I can offer a call out service within Dublin, call me for prices. I offer a wide range of services for gentlemen and if required I also offer a light domination service and I have an array of items to cater for this. I find my lingerie collection and my thigh high latex boots to be a particular favourite for many men however feel free to request your own particular fetish and I will do my best to accommodate you. I look forward to hearing from you soon! xxx Lucy ps. my number is 0861551846 please understand I dont respond to texts or cannot answer witheld numbers. Dont mess me about and I wont mess you and we can have fun...lots of it
here are my pics :