Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad reviews disappear!!!!

Smile "Genuine punter"

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I was reading through the latest reviews yesterday, as I often do , reading all the new ones in Cork..

I was surprised to read a review by a guy who's name I don't remember about a shemale named petit..

The review stated that this guy got infected with crabs from visiting this shemale.

I checked back today to see if any comments had been added, as this was such a bad review or to see if the shemale had suddenly opted out of reviews,,

Surprise surprise the shemale has not opted out of reviews but the review has disappeared.
    Now I know that there are 2 sides to every story, but I would like the author of the review to reply here, if he is being truthful, as it would be a disgrace if a punter was misled to seeing this shemale after someone has already claimed that the service is unhygenic to say the least..
    This is the end of this thread since the "genuine punter" didn't reply. Obviously he is not a "punter". I hope you'll find your answer.

Good luck guys. Please make proper research before believing of whatever you read. Please don't make your own conclusion. I believe you're intelligent enough to differentiate between truth and lies.

Good luck and don't let the crabs bite you

"Hope no more cheap gossips"

Thanks

Love,
    Petite
    Last edited by tspetite; 26-05-08 at 19:57. Reason: addition of texts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12