Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keogh got sentenced

Reviews

Cool flyshit

Quote Originally Posted by Malena Spanish View Post
    Who is flyshit?
    He is one of those people who just signs up to this website (using the name Flypan) to talk nonsense ................. he is a complete and utter low-down filthy pig who desrves nothing less than ridicule and humiliation which he gets in abundance on here and rightly so!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default Who is flyshit?

A good question; we'd all love to know.

Malena, refer to Paws' famous thread - "Flyshit is a idiot".

Reviews

Arrow Here You Go Malena ..............

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    He is one of those people who just signs up to this website (using the name Flypan) to talk nonsense ................. he is a complete and utter low-down filthy pig who desrves nothing less than ridicule and humiliation which he gets in abundance on here and rightly so!!!!

Paws
    U have scared me!!!! (it is better i dont ask the traslation of utter........, i think i got it)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default not surprising

A close friend of my uncle (a friend of the family I suppose) killed a guy about twenty years ago because the guy slept with his girlfriend (fair enough if you ask me!!) and got life in prison (13 years) serving just over 7 years ............ within a week of being out he killed both his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend.
    He is now very interested in finding out about Anita's two year sentence for murder as he's been inside now just over 12 years with no sign of release ...........

Paws

ps It might be scary to think about but that was my uncle's friends serious response to this thread when I text him about it earliar!!!
    not surprising he is almost a serial killer and by the way didnt he kill the wrong person the first time yer man wasnt cheating on him/by the way im not condoning killing anybody

Reviews

Thumbs up ber

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    not surprising he is almost a serial killer and by the way didnt he kill the wrong person the first time yer man wasnt cheating on him/by the way im not condoning killing anybody
    Although I do like him a lot and we are quite close I will admit he does have some anger management issues ................ but who doesn't have a few issues these days!!!

Paws

7. Default

Which individual convicted and guilty of first degree murder was sentenced to less than two years in prison Anita??? Just curious ..........

Paws
    I didn't elaborate on the different degrees of MURDER, but that young man involved in the Annabell's nightclub, a few years back, comes to mind.

Reviews

Red face Anita

Quote Originally Posted by relaxer2 View Post
    I didn't elaborate on the different degress of MURDER, but that young man involved in the Annabell's nightclub, a few years back, comes to mind.
    Ah yes, that's true enough Anita ............. but of absolutely no help to my uncle's friend, he won't be happy when I tell him the bad news!!!!

Paws

Reviews

Default Mobile phone in prison!

Paws, I hope your friend does'nt do something stupid again, like phoning Joe Duffy on Liveline. I hope you did'nt smuggle that phone in to him, but just in case you did, pray enlighten us as to how you concealed it from the prison authorities.

Reviews

Wink Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Paws, I hope your friend does'nt do something stupid again, like phoning Joe Duffy on Liveline. I hope you did'nt smuggle that phone in to him, but just in case you did, pray enlighten us as to how you concealed it from the prison authorities.
    Now now carlos, that would be telling .............

Paws

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast