Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Ass For You

Reviews

Thumbs up Getting To It!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Paws if you love her now, go see her and see how you feel then. This girl is amazing. And to meet a girl who has a great personality and can hold an intelligent conversation is a super bonus. I know i sound like her advertising agency, but hey what the hell.
    Not sure why im saying this... i actually want her all to myself... dont go see her.. Please.. she's mine.. i saw her first....
    Don't worry Epsilon, both Malena and Carmen are on my "must-see" list ........... it's a very short list by the way!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Thanks, Bruce, for beeing our fan number 1 we are looking forward to see u shortly U have helped to let people know that we are genuine and responsible in what we do

Big, we have a big curiosity about meeting u in person we are happy about hearing we are in ur menu

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Malena Spanish View Post
    Thanks, Bruce, for beeing our fan number 1 we are looking forward to see u shortly U have helped to let people know that we are genuine and responsible in what we do

Big, we have a big curiosity about meeting u in person we are happy about hearing we are in ur menu
    Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing you shortly too, believe me......
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345