Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any girls in ballsbridge area next Tuesday?

1. Default any girls in ballsbridge area next Tuesday?

I see most girls in that area charge an awful lot higher than girls that live in other parts of Dublin.. Girls equally as good-looking and classy and I'm sure they know theirs job just the same.. 100euro for 30mins is outta my budget as I'm an ordinary decent young guy.. I'm used to payin 60-70 so If there is any girls available in ballsbridge area with these rates please Pm me an I can check your profiles an hopefully find someone I like to make an appointment with on the 21st of April around 1pm or so... Pop me a message if anyone is in that area and hopefully we will talk soon x

2. Default

I guess not! For the sake of 20quidbin a takin a cab into Dublin 1 or 2 I can get what I want.. All ye d4 ladies are far too over priced. Ur device is no different to anyone else,s except yous pay higher rent..
    Just thought Id hav got 1 reply at least.. I wasn't askin to negotiate I was askin if any girls suit my budget..
    Or maybe u guy readers can help as I only know main spots in city.. So any recommendations for girls or areas near balls bridge.. Young,slim. Sexy girls..with rates that match the majority or other girls around the country..any help guys would be great appreciated.. Thanks for reading!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's all about the law of supply and demand - the girls charge the market rates for where they operate out of and if they deem their services to be worth more they will charge that- then it is your call to pay or go elsewhere- I see you are staying up late thinking about it - not worth losing sleep over- there is always Pamela & her sisters that you can call on in am emergency !
    Seek and you shall find!

Blog Entries

Ladies charge as they wish, not based on postcode

And I dont think everyone offers the same serivce we are all unique...

Maybe you lacked replies for the bitter undertones and wanting everything for little as possible
    Nobody wants to entertain a bitter cheapskate especially for shit money

5. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Cornelia (17-04-15)

If ya put the 20 for the taxi to the 70 you're Going to pay the girl, all you need is another tenner an your sorted in ballsbridge
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I guess the C U Next Tuesday plan is not working?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Bellelulu (19-04-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

U never know - still 2 days left- if he takes Amy's advice and changes his tone as referred to by Anabel - he could be back in play! May need a positive PR campaign to land desired result! But never say never!
    Seek and you shall find!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UB40 For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (20-04-15), bettercallsaul (19-04-15), bigmack78 (20-04-15)

12. Default

I'm no cheapskate darling..but I'm no mug either haha I never asked for discounts.. Yous all do a great job!! I dont want it all my own way. I can go 10mins down the road an find what I want. In this economy one has to be wise!! It doesn't mean I'm cheap.. An I stay up late coz I'm a musician so I domt get in till late.. Not that its its anyone's business. This site wouldn't exist an u girls wouldn't get half yer cleints if it wasn't like men like us payin ur wages wo put a sock in it.. U on about 50cemt fredos bars an yer callin me a cheap skate lol domt make me laugh.. I'm far from bitter too, I'm a well mannered gent, I said nothin rude so domt appreciate ur comments the guy befor u gave me decent informative advice not criticism for askin a straightforward question!!! Cheeers ub40.. I totally understand, area codes hav nothin to do with it.an I know each girl is different.. All I wanted was a bookin in the area lol
    And annabell, u shouldn't take things to heart dear, it was nothin personal! I'm sure u do a great job��

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmack78 For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (20-04-15), UB40 (20-04-15)

14. Default

Hahahahaha classic!! I like it���� who knows my friend, its all about timing so will see what happens. Think they Brough back few girls down my area again anyway, those d4 lass,s are a bit sensitive��.. Think Amy love an Sophie were nice and helpfull girls.. I dont need abuse or to be called cheap.. Iv a minor disability so I don't earn as much as their exec. clients! I'm "the ordinary man" I can go out pull a lass in a heart beat. I just wanted something quick an easy, where's the harm eh?.
    Its always fun reading ur posts bettercasual.. Keep up the good work

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    This was my first thought as well. Why give it to a taxi man for a ride when you can put it towards an appointment to a pretty lady for a ride
    Yeah I'm inclined to agree with u man.. I hate wastin money on cabs!!Just keepin options open as I'm not drivin at the moment and do not know the city well.. But its fine.. Thanks everyone for ur help,even u Annabelle! Coz I'm a nice guy!! Just new ro this scence so come on, less meanness and more help would be the nice thing to do.. I didn't offend anyone on here if my post came across that way I apologise. Its hard to articulate what I was really tryin to ask on a post.. Wasn't lookin for cut prices coz I wouldn't offend ye girls like that, I was just enquiring bout the price difference's.. Anyway everyone have a good night, peace out!!��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast