Thread: Ouch!!!

Reviews

Unhappy Ouch!!!

Morning all.
    Just woke up with hangover from hell.
    Anyone out there got some good hangover cures?
    Cheers.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

2. Default Ouchie!

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Morning all.
    Just woke up with hangover from hell.
    Anyone out there got some good hangover cures?
    Cheers.
    Good morning rincewind, sorry i cannot help about a cure today but for

the future, the hangover is because tha alcohol dehydrates you and causes the sick and pain. Next

adventure to the club/pub on arrival home to the leaba, drink a pint 2 pints/as much water as you

can before you hit the floor to rehydrate your body and you don't get the hangover. It's worked for

me over and over i only get the hangover if i forget the water. Hope this helps
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

Appointments from €70 for 30 minutes

LINK TO MY AD:

*Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Hangovers

That's always worked for me too. Except when I forget.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

yes drink Litres of water Just do it!......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Water

Just to clarify: don't drink litres of water all at once, try to drink them progressively over the course of the evening. Too much in a short time can, in extreme cases, be fatal: BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Why is too much water dangerous?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Cool Ta much

Thanks guys.
    Starting to feel human again.
    Problim is ill never remember to drink the water when im jarred.
    Plus ill be up half the night pissing!
    P.S. Like the sound of that massage sinead.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Reviews

Taking water is good as you get dehydrated when you drink. But also milk thistle is suppose to be good for hangovers by getting rid of toxins in the liver. I haven't tried it but it's suppose to work. You get it in herbal medicine shops.

Milk Thistle Benefits - Milk Thistle Dangers
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Granny

My granny once told me that the best cure for a hangover is to never drink! But she also told me to wait for marriage to have sex, so that should tell you how closely I listened to her advice...

As the other lads say, drink plenty of water as the night goes on when you're out on the lash, and try to have a bit before going to bed. Yes, you might be up a few times for a piss, but it's better than waking up to vomit! As for the milk thistle, I'll have to read that link about it that Highwayman put up...

Feel better my friend!

Cable 87

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Taking water is good as you get dehydrated when you drink. But also milk thistle is suppose to be good for hangovers by getting rid of toxins in the liver. I haven't tried it but it's suppose to work. You get it in herbal medicine shops.

Milk Thistle Benefits - Milk Thistle Dangers

I heard this too, but I was told you must take that Milk Thistle captule BEFORE you start drinking for it to be effective.

The main hangover preventer for me is not mixing drinks or drinking something new. The last few times I've had a terrible hangover, it has been because I mixed drinks or drank something funny I'm not used to.

E.g. I'm not a beer woman, and last time I drank beer I only had a few but I felt like the living dead the next day, whereas I'm grand the next day after my usual few GnTs.

Reviews

Default Ah yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I heard this too, but I was told you must take that Milk Thistle captule BEFORE you start drinking for it to be effective.

The main hangover preventer for me is not mixing drinks or drinking something new. The last few times I've had a terrible hangover, it has been because I mixed drinks or drank something funny I'm not used to.

E.g. I'm not a beer woman, and last time I drank beer I only had a few but I felt like the living dead the next day, whereas I'm grand the next day after my usual few GnTs.
    I have to say patricia you cant beat a g and t before a nice meal.
    Your a very classy lady.