Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology to james cork

Default Apology to james cork

James im sorry i truly am i did not have all the facts when i joined in with debests/deworst attacking you sexual preferences(ahem) last night ...it has now become clear (thanks to the video evidence presented to me by poggo and milfie) that debest has in fact a secret himself ...i dont want to go in to full details yet but again i say sorry james cork.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (13-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    James im sorry i truly am i did not have all the facts when i joined in with debests/deworst attacking you sexual preferences(ahem) last night ...it has now become clear (thanks to the video evidence presented to me by poggo and milfie) that debest has in fact a secret himself ...i dont want to go in to full details yet but again i say sorry james cork.
    Don't believe him james...he is still in league with debest...don't say i didn't warn ya
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Don't believe him james...he is still in league with debest...don't say i didn't warn ya
    after what vanessa was told about debest ill never be in league with him....never i tell you..and the video evidence...sick just sick

Reviews

after what vanessa was told about debest ill never be in league with him....never i tell you..and the video evidence...sick just sick
    Ok let me see this video 'evidance' if you had it
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

You wanna bring it?? Man up and bring it!! You clowns are no match for me!!

Ok let me see this video 'evidance' if you had it
    i am not in possesion of the video...milf hunter and poggo both have copies...for security reasons i dont

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    You wanna bring it?? Man up and bring it!! You clowns are no match for me!!
    exactly what you said at the beginning of the video...your a sick man

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (13-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Don't believe him james
    awwwww look how innocent he is....believe him, James (and aml you too, mate )

We have strong evidence against DeBest

Benny speaks nothing but the truth
    Last edited by MILF Hunter; 13-07-10 at 21:12.

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

i am not in possesion of the video...milf hunter and poggo both have copies...for security reasons i dont
    Indeed the copies of this "video" are in my possesion, I am to discreet to release them to the gereral public, there will however be a private viewing.. for tickets, reasonable priced at €67:50, I ask u to contact the booking office, where hunter will be glad to provide you with tickets. I ask those who come to provide their own towels..show starts at 9pm...

Poggo.........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Lads....I think you're confusing me with someone who has a moral compass. I feel no shame for things I've done. You don't have to make stuff up. I can tell you Gods honest things I've done.

It's not that 1 man 1 mug or whatever I've heard about? Because that would be lame.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast