Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I know ive been Bad but

Smile I know ive been Bad but

I,ve Changed GOD came into my life. i,m not saying i,m the Pope of Walford or that i know much about God talk but while i was there, lying in my cell, i heard a voice. i dont know if it was the voice of gerry my cell mate, or the voice of God or of Barry White, and i knew it was time to turn over a new leaf

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    I,ve Changed GOD came into my life. i,m not saying i,m the Pope of Walford or that i know much about God talk but while i was there, lying in my cell, i heard a voice. i dont know if it was the voice of gerry my cell mate, or the voice of God or of Barry White, and i knew it was time to turn over a new leaf

It was the voice of the market inspector telling you to sweep up more carefully in the square cos you missed a bit you dipstick.........now get the hell out of my house with the cockney little brat that you borrowed off Bianca...........

xxx Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you horrible man you...........xxx

Wink Is barry white the market inspector then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    ..now get the hell out of my house with the cockney little brat that you borrowed off Bianca.xx Ohh you horrible man you.
    but look aunt liz, heres a lovely bunch of flowers dont worry about them being withered and smelling of garbage ........er......the florist is a part time binman and does his deliveries in an bin lorry aren,t they nice though? It is the thought that counts after all i,ll go get my tools here, see if we can fix your leaking tap there you mind young Dotty for 15mins, see you later

Hot Lizzy Guest

but look aunt liz, heres a lovely bunch of flowers dont worry about them being withered and smelling of garbage ........er......the florist is a part time binman and does his deliveries in an bin lorry aren,t they nice though? It is the thought that counts after all i,ll go get my tools here, see if we can fix your leaking tap there you mind young Dotty for 15mins, see you later

You get your grotty dotty outta my ouse you orrible little git - go on now sling ya ook..........

You aint no son of mine.........and that aint no kid of yours neither.

Stick yor flowers where the sun dont shine.

Aunty Liz my arse.........I aint no aunt of yours........ohhhhhhh my kiss curls.......

Quote something from the bible for him. It might shut him up. Something like Ezequile 25:17.

Ive been released by the way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Quote something from the bible for him. It might shut him up. Something like Ezequile 25:17.

Ive been released by the way.

Clint, that certainly looks like your style!!!!
    Yowsa!!!
    YouTube - Ezekiel 25:17 Pulp Fiction

You get your grotty dotty outta my ouse you orrible little git - go on now sling ya ook..You aint no son of mine.........and that aint no kid of yours neither. Stick yor flowers where the sun dont shine. Aunty Liz my arse.........I aint no aunt of yours.ohhh my kiss curls.
    ahh aunt liz, those arent your only present see this lovely juke box just for you. I swear on the torah its not nicked from a pub look it says wurlitzer on it, the early ones were written with crayons, honestly have a heart, just look at my sad face

Hot Lizzy Guest

ahh aunt liz, those arent your only present see this lovely juke box just for you. I swear on the torah its not nicked from a pub look it says wurlitzer on it, the early ones were written with crayons, honestly have a heart, just look at my sad face

Look here nick......don't you be swearing on any Bible you orrible little git. Oh my i need a fag go on out son and get me some of them fags from the shop will ya.....

Look here nick......don't you be swearing on any Bible you orrible little git. Oh my i need a fag go on out son and get me some of them fags from the shop will ya.....
    right away aunt liz wheres your purse? i,ll take a few bob for the fags i could do with some myself, i,m nearly out so are you going to put all your K-TEL records collection onto your new juke box aunt liz?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k-tel.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	7940  

Nick,you wanting me back and getting jealous to JR EWING!!!!!

Now givin flowers to another maaa??????

I ain't yo hoe any moooorrreeeeee!!!!!!!!
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast