Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHO Warning: Gonorrhea May Soon Become Untreatable

Thumbs down WHO Warning: Gonorrhea May Soon Become Untreatable

WHO Warning: Gonorrhea May Soon Become Untreatable

see link from FOX.com fair and balanced

WHO Warning: Gonorrhea May Soon Become Untreatable - Sex | Erectile Dysfunction | Sexual Health - FOXNews.com

Blog Entries

Fox news in a unreliable source of news. I'd be more likely to believe the remaining residents of Ballymun than Fox if they got into the News business to supplement their dwindling dole checks.

If you can find another source, I'd read the article and maybe even believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Fox news in a unreliable source of news. I'd be more likely to believe the remaining residents of Ballymun than Fox if they got into the News business to supplement their dwindling dole checks.

This is slanderous against the people of Ballymum
    I have reported this post for more of your anti-irish racism
    which runs thru all your troll posts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanief1980 View Post
    So what! You'll be banned before I will-TROLL The Fox reference gave your game way, fool They're known to make up the News as they go along
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 07-05-10 at 15:02.

Reviews

I agree with you 100% about Fox News Anita, so I did some investigating and found a few other links about the same topic:

WHO: Gonorrhea Could Become Untreatable | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS

Sex infection gonorrhea risks becoming superbug | Reuters

There's the links from PBS and Rueters. I Google searched using the phrase: "world health organization gonorrhea".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I agree with you 100% about Fox News Anita, so I did some investigating and found a few other links about the same topic:

WHO: Gonorrhea Could Become Untreatable | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS

Sex infection gonorrhea risks becoming superbug | Reuters

There's the links from PBS and Rueters. I Google searched using the phrase: "world health organization gonorrhea".
    Thank you! And if I offended any people from Ballymum, I'm sorry.

jonny_5 Guest

Fox News is definitely one of the most unreliable sources of news out there.... Sarah Palin has her own show with them...... nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by seanief1980 View Post
    Seanie its a bit ridiculous of you to get up in arms about racisim when both your sig and avatar relate to probably one of the worst racist states to ever have been in existence.

So what! You'll be banned before I will-TROLL The Fox reference gave your game way, fool They're known to make up the News as they go along
    ============================================
    "Banned " ? ------ news to me , oh I see ,Fox News.
    Turned out to be not so White then eh ?
    Still something good usually comes from something bad ----
    at least the postings are not so long and boring now ! heh heh
    Actually they are good craic chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Seanie its a bit ridiculous of you to get up in arms about racisim when both your sig and avatar relate to probably one of the worst racist states to ever have been in existence.
    The Rhodesian bush war was not a race war but a war against the satanic conspricary that was international communism If southern africa had fell to the soviets and MAO in the sixties perhaps history of the cold war would have turned out different and we would all be slaves now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast