Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

Blog Entries

Default Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady von teese and sexy jessica what she we wear?

The heading should have read " Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady Von Teese and Sey jessica what should we wear?

I'm going out with Sexy Jessica Halloween Friday and not sure what to wear so which outfits do you advice for me and sexy Jessica?

Personally I am thinking of

1) The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.

2) The succubus cat woman, the same black sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves with a kitty-cat mask

3) Royal sky blue short Navel dress with white and red trim, white petie coat, with a matching white hate with a red trim, blood dripping down my mouth and vampire teeth. Red shoes and handbag?

4) UK police woman tight dress which shows all my curves off in the right places and bring some of my tricks out with me to punishment anyone misbehaving .Loll

We will have to wait and see what Sexy Jessica has in mind for the event, I am just as curious

So which one should I go for?

And are you going out for Halloween and if so what outfit do you have lined up for the evening?

Lady Von Teese

The heading should have read " Help needed! Hlloween outfits for lady von teese and sey jessica what should we wear?
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 17-10-14 at 22:37.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (17-10-14), Sexy_Jessica (17-10-14), tom rambo (18-10-14)

Blog Entries

not sure what will i/we wear, but we will for sure need some "dog" who will take care about our handbags when we dance:
    Some dog in Limerick available?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    1) The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.
    I think this outfit sounds like a winner. Anything that shows off those boobies is bound to look absolutely amazing. I take it that sky high heels are part of the outfit too????

Meanwhile I'll be wearing a.........Leinster Jersey. Going to the Rugby that night.

Blog Entries

Loll, loll, fecking hilarious, you totally crack me up! Lolll

When I put me training my dog up on YouTube seriously he has his own YouTube, and back then YouTube laws were different. And in the first video he got 28000 hits and made me over beep, beep money with guys paying me to be my dog. Oh I do love these guys who enjoy being our pet, they are so funny but I think bringing him out in Limerick with us would be for sure fun honey, but the little shit would only take all our attention from us stunning ladies.

So you can leave him in his kennel Loll

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    not sure what will i/we wear, but we will for sure need some "dog" who will take care about our handbags when we dance:
    Some dog in Limerick available?

6. Default

You two ladies would pull of anythin no matter what yous dress in im sure yous will look amazing... Out of them choices LVT the police women really had me thinkin.. And what i was thinkin i can assure you was a nice thought!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (18-10-14)

8. Default

Simple Ladies both go as Catwoman in your skintight black latex catsuit's

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dellad For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (18-10-14)

Blog Entries

Its clients like you LoveMature with manners and a positive sweet outlook toward us ladies and girls in this business that brighten up our days when we all have to deal with so many time wasters.

And thank for your suggestion on chose of outfit for me to wear Halloween night. And it does look good as its classy but figure hugging i all the right places plus as you so kindly put it on my other "sitting on the toilet" photos, it also shows off my assets. loll

Hope your having a great weekend and so looking forward to meeting you in person and share more than a few sensual erotic kinky cougar adventures.

All the best for now as its back to the boring Tax returns . XX

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    You two ladies would pull of anythin no matter what yous dress in im sure yous will look amazing... Out of them choices LVT the police women really had me thinkin.. And what i was thinkin i can assure you was a nice thought!

Blog Entries

Loll, loll, fecking hilarious, you totally crack me up! Lolll

When I put me training my dog up on YouTube seriously he has his own YouTube, and back then YouTube laws were different. And in the first video he got 28000 hits and made me over beep, beep money with guys paying me to be my dog. Oh I do love these guys who enjoy being our pet, they are so funny but I think bringing him out in Limerick with us would be for sure fun honey, but the little shit would only take all our attention from us stunning ladies.

So you can leave him in his kennel Loll

Lady Von Teese
    ok, so no dog with us, whats about some servant-gentleman who will look after our thirsty needs and out bags when we dance?

12. Default

And its a mature lady like yourself that has me here... Who just so happens to enjoy havin her f**t worshipped but ill save that for another day... Enjoy your weekend also, speak soon.

Reviews

The heading should have read " Help needed! Halloween outfits for lady Von Teese and Sey jessica what should we wear?

I'm going out with Sexy Jessica Halloween Friday and not sure what to wear so which outfits do you advice for me and sexy Jessica?

Personally I am thinking of
    The Witch... A sexy flared legged sequin halter neck jumpsuit which shows off my assets. With a long black widow hooded velvet cape and long black leather gloves? I could bring my witches sequin hat with black feather around the rim too, so I still look the part when I need to take the velvet cape off.
    My Lady I'd go with the witch, a nice sexy outfit that doesn't show any flesh but is way way sexier.

It emphasises your very ample assets and sexy curves and leaves a lot to people's imaginations. Let them just try and imagine what's under your outfit, I'm having some naughty thoughts sorry.

No matter what anyone says both of you ladies will look great no matter what outfit you choose. Sexy sister witches sounds good though.

Have a great time on your night out and have fun.
    Last edited by rob_tig; 18-10-14 at 18:45.
    Love slowly unwraping a sexily dressed lady.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rob_tig For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (18-10-14)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast