Thread: Scumbeg shag

Arrow Scumbeg shag

Hay fellers. Any af yu,s fancy a fast f"ck in the bac af our mackers transet van. sen us a pm an we,ll com roun in the red van an park doun the rode a bit. Pay macka in the front and clime thru the curtins to saucy sadies mobile boudwire. 10 min special slippy dip fer 35 yoyos, fer 15 yoyos moor yu,s can av the speshall with the deepheat and ice cubes, lads yu,s wull blow yer loads like yer 1st wank. i don mine it up the arse if ya done mine a bit of shit on yer cock but dont xpect to av yer stinkin cheesy cocks near my gob or yu,s can fuk aff..

Reviews

Another stupid thread .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck_you.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	11502  
    I have no signature at the moment

I like the idea for this thread a lot, I wish I had thought of it. Maybe could be pulled off better, you should have had a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    Hay fellers. Any af yu,s fancy a fast f"ck in the bac af our mackers transet van. sen us a pm an we,ll com roun in the red van an park doun the rode a bit. Pay macka in the front and clime thru the curtins to saucy sadies mobile boudwire. 10 min special slippy dip fer 35 yoyos, fer 15 yoyos moor yu,s can av the speshall with the deepheat and ice cubes, lads yu,s wull blow yer loads like yer 1st wank. i don mine it up the arse if ya done mine a bit of shit on yer cock but dont xpect to av yer stinkin cheesy cocks near my gob or yu,s can fuk aff..
    beneath contempt

5. Default

I would rather shag Elizabeth. In fact I did

And I'm still having knight - mares
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    you should have had a picture.
    thers our ngaz, you wee doggy wankin spidey fucka, len us a fag son, an dont be fukin cheeky to yer oul MA or u,ll not get any disco biscuts to flog to em hoodie gabshites u kno. and get down the docs for a scrip, yer wee haf bros and sisses need somthin to make em shut ther gobs. an wot you want a fukin poncy picture fer? Av ya larned to color in now ya thick wee cont, here, run in nex dore an borra a loada tay bags an wotever u find wen ther not lukin. NOW FUK AFF
    Last edited by knight-mayors; 26-06-09 at 21:39.