Thread: Experienced Punter - A Wanted Man !!

Exclamation Experienced Punter - A Wanted Man !!

Experienced Punter sped his Ferrari up to the door of the building, jumped out and pushed his way through to the elevator. The sweat was pouring off him as he raced into his penthouse suite atop the Limerick Clarion Hotel. He knew this would be the last time he enjoyed such a view of the majestic river below and Thomond Park in the distance.

But as if the Gods were angry with him a heavy fog had descended upon Limericks mean streets and even now from such a vantage point the glorious view was minimal. ExP was not a superstitious man but the fog and brooding clouds mirrored his mind and soul perfectly at this time.

He had blown everything utterly. Always the charmer and lover of risk, these traits had helped him to reach this point in his life with a hot car and amazing apartment but now he had pissed off the wrong people and no grovelling apology was going to satisfy their blood-lust. He knew now that the rest of his life would be spent on the run, looking over his shoulder because he cocked one snook too many at those in authority. And he knew that those with power didn't get there by playing it nice.

He had emptied his bank accounts and burned all the knickers. It crushed his soul to destroy the collection he had assembled these past 30 years but it was evidence that could prove his identity.
    It was Knickers or Death.
    He must disappear- or better still fake his own demise.

He logged off E-I for the last time, time to do a BigPaws, he thought to himself- never to return. It was the last way he could be traced.

He threw his life into a small rucksack and left the building. Walking past his beautiful sportscar he touched it one last time and moved on. A tear welled in his eye but he did not look back.....he could never look back again.

He was now Ex Experienced Punter.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Experienced Punter sped his Ferrari up to the door of the building, jumped out and pushed his way through to the elevator. The sweat was pouring off him as he raced into his penthouse suite atop the Limerick Clarion Hotel. He knew this would be the last time he enjoyed such a view of the majestic river below and Thomond Park in the distance.

But as if the Gods were angry with him a heavy fog had descended upon Limericks mean streets and even now from such a vantage point the glorious view was minimal. ExP was not a superstitious man but the fog and brooding clouds mirrored his mind and soul perfectly at this time.

He had blown everything utterly. Always the charmer and lover of risk, these traits had helped him to reach this point in his life with a hot car and amazing apartment but now he had pissed off the wrong people and no grovelling apology was going to satisfy their blood-lust. He knew now that the rest of his life would be spent on the run, looking over his shoulder because he cocked one snook too many at those in authority. And he knew that those with power didn't get there by playing it nice.

He had emptied his bank accounts and burned all the knickers. It crushed his soul to destroy the collection he had assembled these past 30 years but it was evidence that could prove his identity.
    It was Knickers or Death.
    He must disappear- or better still fake his own demise.

He logged off E-I for the last time, time to do a BigPaws, he thought to himself- never to return. It was the last way he could be traced.

He threw his life into a small rucksack and left the building. Walking past his beautiful sportscar he touched it one last time and moved on. A tear welled in his eye but he did not look back.....he could never look back again.

YouTube - The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin - title sequence
    I hate snakes

Reviews

I know I'm always the one who asks the stupid question, as I seem to miss everythig - but what is this about, please?

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    I know I'm always the one who asks the stupid question, as I seem to miss everythig - but what is this about, please?
    ExP hasn't logged on for two weeks- there are a number of threads and theories surrounding his 'disappearance'

Reviews

I heard he got a look at next years fashion lines, he couldn't handle it and decided to get out while he was ahead..

Reviews

ExP hasn't logged on for two weeks- there are a number of threads and theories surrounding his 'disappearance'
    Ahhh - ok, that makes (a bit) of sense.

Cheers, mate

Reviews

he might be on holidays..just a thought
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    he might be on holidays..just a thought
    Correct me if Im wrong but he was involved in the Six Nations rugby competition and was in with a chance of winning it until he disappeared from the boards so I could not see him going on holidays without finishing his forecasts first.
    I hate snakes