Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fab Massage Experience Home or Away?

Default Fab Massage Experience Home or Away?

This is my attempt at the complete opposite of the "Nasty Massage Parlour Thread" which I have enjoyed reading. I've had some experience of these types of places many moons ago but honestly have no desire to go these days, maybe I'm too old.

I'm looking for what you guys might consider Top Class experiences of Erotic Massage.

The reviews I've posted were really excellent experiences as was Ana Massage (never got to post review, sorry). I would describe the appointments as slow and tantalising and the masseuse titillated all of the senses and built the intensity over 1 hr or more.

Had another experience abroad several years ago in a parlour which involved two masseuses and a hot tub which was outdoors on the roof of a building. Absolutely amazing 2 hours. Went back a few years later and the place was gone.

Anybody got anything they would wish to report.

Archie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archiez1000 View Post
    This is my attempt at the complete opposite of the "Nasty Massage Parlour Thread" which I have enjoyed reading. I've had some experience of these types of places many moons ago but honestly have no desire to go these days, maybe I'm too old.

I'm looking for what you guys might consider Top Class experiences of Erotic Massage.

The reviews I've posted were really excellent experiences as was Ana Massage (never got to post review, sorry). I would describe the appointments as slow and tantalising and the masseuse titillated all of the senses and built the intensity over 1 hr or more.

Had another experience abroad several years ago in a parlour which involved two masseuses and a hot tub which was outdoors on the roof of a building. Absolutely amazing 2 hours. Went back a few years later and the place was gone.

Anybody got anything they would wish to report.

Archie
    Now,wich Ana Massage you talk about?
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

There is only one as far as I'm concerned!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to archiez1000 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (11-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Has to be the Croatian

Reviews

There is a young East European lady in D3 who advertises in other places who is very good.
    Similar light touch as Ana - who was mentioned in this thread.

I will not reply to PMs because you have enough info above to find her if you are so interested.

Well I am going to try chocolate massage in d4 good reviews looks hot will report back

i've been to ana plenty of times, amazing experience, and the last 2 times I have seen her she seems to have managed to subtly improve the experience even more...other than ana, I really enjoyed danu who advertises on here...slow tantra style massage, loads of intimacy and eye contact and teasing, definitely recommend it (if she appears again!)

for massages abroad, there was one girl I saw in new york that provided the best experience I have ever had...her name was madeline jade and she worked with this tantra massage 'temple' called body of bliss (its still there and pretty good, but she is gone, much to my eternal regret). it was definitely the most intimate massage i ever had, she was basically perfect looking, smart and cool, and she made the experience the closest thing to having sex without actually having sex that I think you could get....but was still totally classy and 'tantra' about it...saw her a few times over a couple of years, then I guess she eventually 'retired'. If you're ever in new york, I'd still recommend body of bliss as a place to visit, but i don't think it'll ever be as good as madeline again

anyway, i'm basically boasting about a girl you'll never get to visit, sorry...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anders For This Useful Post:

archiez1000 (22-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anders View Post
    i've been to ana plenty of times, amazing experience, and the last 2 times I have seen her she seems to have managed to subtly improve the experience even more...other than ana, I really enjoyed danu who advertises on here...slow tantra style massage, loads of intimacy and eye contact and teasing, definitely recommend it (if she appears again!)
    danu is on my list of people I very much want to visit. I have it on pretty good authority that she'll be back again around mid-december.

Quote Originally Posted by collinsp View Post
    danu is on my list of people I very much want to visit. I have it on pretty good authority that she'll be back again around mid-december.
    sweeeeet! thanks for the info...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast