Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenya

Default Kenya

Hi guys, I am going to Nairobi next month, would like to know if any Ts or Tv operate there, looked on line but no luck.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by leon10 View Post
    Hi guys, I am going to Nairobi next month, would like to know if any Ts or Tv operate there, looked on line but no luck.
    Be extra careful

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-11-16)

Reviews

I was going to post something similar - not worth it.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    Be extra careful

yeah...my advice...save your money and health
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Just because he's going to black people country, you guys think about hiv straight away? Don't be racist lads! So white people Don't spread the std's?

My best friend is black ts girl from Kenya and i have many kenyan friends.

No matter white/black/asian/gay/girl/boy/ts/tv or whatever, if you want to stay safe, USE CONDOM

Ieon, let me ask my friend and i let you know as soon as she answer me ok

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

suitandtieman (17-10-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Just because he's going to black people country, you guys think about hiv straight away? Don't be racist lads! So white people Don't spread the std's?

My best friend is black ts girl from Kenya and i have many kenyan friends.

No matter white/black/asian/gay/girl/boy/ts/tv or whatever, if you want to stay safe, USE CONDOM

Ieon, let me ask my friend and i let you know as soon as she answer me ok
    The same report indicates that prevalence among men who have sex with men in Kenya is three times higher than the general adult population, which is already the fourth highest in the world.

It also indicates that prevalence among sex workers in Kenya is more than three times higher than the general population.

You don't have to be racist (I am not) to think that this trip is a not a great opportunity for some safe TS fun.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

Floki (13-10-16)

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    The same report indicates that prevalence among men who have sex with men in Kenya is three times higher than the general adult population, which is already the fourth highest in the world.

It also indicates that prevalence among sex workers in Kenya is more than three times higher than the general population.

You don't have to be racist (I am not) to think that this trip is a not a great opportunity for some safe TS fun.
    Describe safe TS fun darling

If you going to get infected, you could get it anywhere even in Ireland

Try find in these bars Black Diamond, Gypsy, Casablanca

Reviews

I don't think it is racist to suggest that if you go to Africa and want to meet people who live in high risk areas to be careful. It is not the Africans, faults that they have high HIV cases, but they do. I would never criticise someone for being HIV positive, but I really don't want to become HIV positive myself. That is one of the reasons I visit professionals; the other being that I fancy the fuck out of them!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

alcatel (13-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I don't think it is racist to suggest that if you go to Africa and want to meet people who live in high risk areas to be careful. It is not the Africans, faults that they have high HIV cases, but they do. I would never criticise someone for being HIV positive, but I really don't want to become HIV positive myself. That is one of the reasons I visit professionals; the other being that I fancy the fuck out of them!
    Your post implies that professionals are never HIV positive. Do you have information that supports that point of view?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (13-11-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast