Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just wonder know why??

Thumbs down I just wonder know why??

WHY so many girls taking 80e for half h? Sometimes less I saw this kind of adv. and everything like A, Cim etc include. I think if girl have respect for herself shouldn't take less than 100e in my opinion by the way costs for clean towels, hot water I can't imagine.

I think 80 euro is fair enough for 30 minutes these days, although I do like to splash out for the better ladies.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

To be honest, I've never understood 30 min appointments in general. Often I'm not even undressed by that point.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    To be honest, I've never understood 30 min appointments in general. Often I'm not even undressed by that point.
    You might need a helping hand! I need to have something to feast my eyes on and I do love my skin on skin contact. If that hasn't happened within 30mins of an hour's booking, there is something seriously wrong. OK if on a dinner date and overnighter though. Nothing worse than a client getting nude in public unexpectedly.

Compare the price in riga latvia, something like 40 lats for the hour, which is around 50 euro

Reviews

Ahhh... good ol' price threads... they do give me a chuckle...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mucker155 View Post
    Compare the price in riga latvia, something like 40 lats for the hour, which is around 50 euro
    OMG really Where's that, sounds like its in outer space, wats the cost on a rocket to get there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (01-06-11)

You know riga the capital of latvia

10. Default

Those must new girls. Maybe they have a low price at the start to gain a few reviews then up it to normal prices when they're rewiewed and genuine?

Reviews

I suppose times are harder in all the wrong places.
    I spend more time looking for value.
    Some girls drop their prices to attract more clients.

As it happens, Army Girl, you know me. I would visit mostly the same girl once I find someone I like.
    And I like you, I do. But close to you another charges 160 per hour.
    That's a saving of 160 per month, which is in this case a free hour.
    Its hard not to be tempted away.

That said my new friend is great, but I wouldn't say a bad thing about Army Girl.
    Great service and a lovely girl.
    I will see you again, but for the mo I have to watch the pennies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast