Thread: Blow a straight guy (Limerick)

1. Default Blow a straight guy (Limerick)

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, if not point me in the right direction.
    First - I'm not attracted to men, I don't want to fuck or get fucked. I'm not in denial or homophobic. If I liked men I'd be totally fine with it and would happily act on it but they do nothing for me. If getting a bj from a man "makes me" bi or gay, I don't care.

I don't know if I'll enjoy it and i'm not even sure it'd get me off, but I'll defiantly try it at least once.

It might seem selfish to expect something and not return the favor but I know some guys are into this, if you are thats cool we both get some enjoyment, if not no problem.

I'm 25, 170lbs. I'm in a wheelchair but its not a problem sexually.

PM me if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by limkguy View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, if not point me in the right direction.
    First - I'm not attracted to men, I don't want to fuck or get fucked. I'm not in denial or homophobic. If I liked men I'd be totally fine with it and would happily act on it but they do nothing for me. If getting a bj from a man "makes me" bi or gay, I don't care.

I don't know if I'll enjoy it and i'm not even sure it'd get me off, but I'll defiantly try it at least once.

It might seem selfish to expect something and not return the favor but I know some guys are into this, if you are thats cool we both get some enjoyment, if not no problem.

I'm 25, 170lbs. I'm in a wheelchair but its not a problem sexually.

PM me if you want!
    Hi LG,

Alternatively you may post in Client Requests...

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Hello
    I moved your thread to client request
    Nicole