Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas time be good or else you slags

Cool Christmas time be good or else you slags

OK SO ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS & I'M WARNING YOU ALL PISS ME OFF & IT'L BE EMPTY TREES FOR THE LOT OF YA!!!

Now its all santa i want this santa i want that, well what the fuck do i get a few biscuits A GLASS OF MILK FFS!!

NO sons of bitches this year we're doin things different santas not doin fuck all if my demands arent met!!!

First of all bring back the bacon!! You people seem to forget im watching all year round so i know its all down to farmers havin unprotected sex with the pigs YE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GIVE IT A REST you people seem to think they just kill them nonono They slaughter them & then they slaughter them!!!

Second of all this is what i want under my fuckin tree this year & i know i'm in the right place to get it WHOS GAME BALL FOR A FESTIVE ROASTING FROM SANTA
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002A050KlAC.gif 
Views:	64 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	7383

As for my other demands there none of your buisness slags SANTA DONT HAVE TO TELL NOTHING TO NOBODY ITS BETWEEN ME & RUDOLF!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SANTA BAD ASS View Post
    OK SO ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN MOTHERFUCKERS & I'M WARNING YOU ALL PISS ME OFF & IT'L BE EMPTY TREES FOR THE LOT OF YA!!!

Now its all santa i want this santa i want that, well what the fuck do i get a few biscuits A GLASS OF MILK FFS!!

NO sons of bitches this year we're doin things different santas not doin fuck all if my demands arent met!!!

First of all bring back the bacon!! You people seem to forget im watching all year round so i know its all down to farmers havin unprotected sex with the pigs YE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GIVE IT A REST you people seem to think they just kill them nonono They slaughter them & then they slaughter them!!!

Second of all this is what i want under my fuckin tree this year & i know i'm in the right place to get it WHOS GAME BALL FOR A FESTIVE ROASTING FROM SANTA

As for my other demands there none of your buisness slags SANTA DONT HAVE TO TELL NOTHING TO NOBODY ITS BETWEEN ME & RUDOLF!!!

Yooooooo Hooooooo SANTA

its ME Clarence, can i come sit on your knee ducky?

Santa, no wonder you,re in a bad mood, its what youre wearing TOO MUCH RED

I think you could tone it down a wee bit, like a more pastel red or even PINK.

Yes PINK SANTA, it would go just sooooooo nice with the white trim and your white beard, it would be luverly.

santa i dont want anything for xmas except for wee Eoghan to win X-Factor, hes doing it for co tyrone and for IRELAND and for his dear old granny and his hoard of juvenille aunts, its just sooo luverly.

Oh yes and i want our Lisbet freed, she,s done her time, she,s paid for her crime, could you fix it for me to have Lizbet home for xmas.

i know you and lizbet have had your differences. honestly she didnt mean to set your beard on fire when she was sitting on your knee one year, SHE WAS JUST CARELESS WHEN SHE LIT HER CIGGY

c,mon, you forgave our Lizbet the time she tried to pull your beard right off its just she,d stuffed herself with all of grannys sherry triffle and was a bit giddy and a wee bit sulky cos she didnt get enough chocolate money. you know how she likes the chocolate MONEY santa GILTY LIZ we used to call her

can i sit on your knee santa.

i have been a very very BAD GIRL all year

luvey ducksmas
    clarence
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa_Pink_Bike.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	7392  
    Last edited by clarence hilten; 11-12-08 at 17:49.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SANTA BAD ASS View Post

Hey asshole... want to learn to watch your mouth... you'll do exactly what your fuckin told..or else....

Default Clarence you'v been a naughty little minx

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Yooooooo Hooooooo SANTA

its ME Clarence, can i come sit on your knee ducky?

Santa, no wonder you,re in a bad mood, its what youre wearing TOO MUCH RED

I think you could tone it down a wee bit, like a more pastel red or even PINK.

Yes PINK SANTA, it would go just sooooooo nice with the white trim and your white beard, it would be luverly.

santa i dont want anything for xmas except for wee Eoghan to win X-Factor, hes doing it for co tyrone and for IRELAND and for his dear old granny and his hoard of juvenille aunts, its just sooo luverly.

Oh yes and i want our Lisbet freed, she,s done her time, she,s paid for her crime, could you fix it for me to have Lizbet home for xmas.

i know you and lizbet have had your differences. honestly she didnt mean to set your beard on fire when she was sitting on your knee one year, SHE WAS JUST CARELESS WHEN SHE LIT HER CIGGY

c,mon, you forgave our Lizbet the time she tried to pull your beard right off its just she,d stuffed herself with all of grannys sherry triffle and was a bit giddy and a wee bit sulky cos she didnt get enough chocolate money. you know how she likes the chocolate MONEY santa GILTY LIZ we used to call her

can i sit on your knee santa.

i have been a very very BAD GIRL all year

luvey ducksmas
    clarence
    CLARENCE YOU'V BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE SHIT AINT YA

Listen up slags i'm red till they change the colour of the lights in amsterdam get that straight!!!!

I'l try sneak your lizbet back down the chimney my son but shes gonna have to make santas toes curl first ya get me

As i remember she graduated from pullin my beard to my south pole thats when the presents got good round your manner......
    Clarence you cum sit on my knees soon ye & leave that little shit pom pom outside so the dears can have sum fun & all

[QUOTE=Epsilon;55050]Hey asshole... want to learn to watch your mouth... you'll do exactly what your fuckin told..or else....

Epsilon i'v been watching you you naughty little shit YOUR GETTIN NOUT

Name:	Man_bear_pig.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	7393

THIS WHATS THAT SLAGS BEEN WEARING TO TRICK THE PIGS INTO A SORDID LITTLE SEX RING HIM & HIS MATES AV SET UP

Reviews

Default A festive message....

[quote=SANTA BAD ASS;55056][quote=Epsilon;55050]Hey asshole... want to learn to watch your mouth... you'll do exactly what your fuckin told..or else....

Who are you calling a slag bad santa.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Who are you calling a slag bad santa.
    my god clint your lookin different these days does our lizbet know your at it shel have you you slag!

[QUOTE=Epsilon;55057][quote=SANTA BAD ASS;55056]
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey asshole... want to learn to watch your mouth... you'll do exactly what your fuckin told..or else....

Name:	CA5957JXCA9SITI7CAQKB5K1CAL9MB1ZCA1OSKFNCATU6VA1CAEZVAWFCAQ3M4K2CAXMXOE9CA0KGRMTCABZGXKVCAIVKJBE.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	4.5 KB 
ID:	7394........................................

Reviews

Default wheres Rudolph?

Hey Santa.. wanna know where Rudolph is most nights of the week?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast