Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An evening walk through Dublin....

1. Default An evening walk through Dublin....

Do you have also sometimes the experience that the world is conspiring against you ans mongering seems not possible?

One - two weeks ago I met a lady I wanted to visit for quite some time - the line was bad and I got lost in the hotel... finally arriving the lady waited impatiently and she had some sort of argument & room mate as a customer/I arrived.
    Her colleague was then supposed to wait in the bathroom - but she had to leave that as Inwanted to take a quick shower first... due to the stress of findingbthe location, the disturbance by the presence of her colleague, some pressure from the lady and 1-2 other factors I was not able to perform at all - which left me embaresed (and with 70 Euro less)

Today I felt again the urge of female company and I saved the contact details of 4 ladies in citycenter or close by on my phone. Internet is not working on my phone and my provider still has not managed to fix this... so I need to do some forward planning....
    So I tried to call Nicole (I was happy to see that she was in D2), then Sabrina and Selena - but noone picked up....
    So i walked a bit and deceided to go to Busaras using the wireless there. Nicole moved meanwhile her location to Citywest... and the otherbtwo seemed still to be busy.
    I called thenthe fourtth number saved (the lady was supposed to be only one year older tha me (am in my early thirties) and surprise surprise she picked up the phone. Went to the place and discovered that she was more in her lae thirties or early fourties and not really my type. I left therefor and tried again to call Sabrina and Selena with still no success.... called it a day and went home.....

At least I got some fresh air and spent close to two hours walking through Citycenter.. but it remains a frustating evening

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Conrad de Montferrat For This Useful Post:

Clueless (02-10-14)

3. Default

I had plan A, B,C and D - in the past always A was fullfilled - just today everything went against it and alternative plans didn't realised as well. First time that happened.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad de Montferrat View Post
    I had plan A, B,C and D - in the past always A was fullfilled - just today everything went against it and alternative plans didn't realised as well. First time that happened.
    We've all been there .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (01-10-14)

Blog Entries

Do you have also sometimes the experience that the world is conspiring against you ans mongering seems not possible?

One - two weeks ago I met a lady I wanted to visit for quite some time - the line was bad and I got lost in the hotel... finally arriving the lady waited impatiently and she had some sort of argument & room mate as a customer/I arrived.
    Her colleague was then supposed to wait in the bathroom - but she had to leave that as Inwanted to take a quick shower first... due to the stress of findingbthe location, the disturbance by the presence of her colleague, some pressure from the lady and 1-2 other factors I was not able to perform at all - which left me embaresed (and with 70 Euro less)

Today I felt again the urge of female company and I saved the contact details of 4 ladies in citycenter or close by on my phone. Internet is not working on my phone and my provider still has not managed to fix this... so I need to do some forward planning....
    So I tried to call Nicole (I was happy to see that she was in D2), then Sabrina and Selena - but noone picked up....
    So i walked a bit and deceided to go to Busaras using the wireless there. Nicole moved meanwhile her location to Citywest... and the otherbtwo seemed still to be busy.
    I called thenthe fourtth number saved (the lady was supposed to be only one year older tha me (am in my early thirties) and surprise surprise she picked up the phone. Went to the place and discovered that she was more in her lae thirties or early fourties and not really my type. I left therefor and tried again to call Sabrina and Selena with still no success.... called it a day and went home.....

At least I got some fresh air and spent close to two hours walking through Citycenter.. but it remains a frustating evening
    You're an idiot!!!

You deserve it......like look at those damn prices
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Oh are those ladies the low end prices ?
    Yep 60 60 50

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

9. Default

I don't care about prices too much (I make enough) - they are my type
    I paid in the past also 150 for half an hour - so what?
    Had great experiences for 70 - and not so great for 100 or more. And vice versa. Hit and miss...

Some people are quick in their judgement - whatever....

Reviews

I paid in the past also 150 for half an hour - so what?
    Had great experiences for 70 - and not so great for 100 or more. And vice versa. Hit and miss...

Some people are quick in their judgement - whatever....
    as in , know the price of everything but the value of nothing

Reviews

A punter has to have the patience of Job - that's a neat trick considering his expected impending excitedness!!!

Reviews

May I ask, have you met these ladies before? I am assuming you have as you say they are "your type"

As for your trouble withe your first 3 ladies - it is to be expected if you leave it until the last minute to organise a meeting - these ladies have both a life and a business to lead. They can't be sitting by the phone every minute of the day!

In respect to the lady who you reckon is older than her listed age - did you not spot this in her photos or are you also saying they are misleading to?
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

13. Default

Didn't met any yet which I have to fix.
    And yes my mistake with the planning. Mea culpa.

In regards to no. 4 - I didn't went for a verified profile - risks I should stop taking. But one can always walk away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast