Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll up roll up roll up

Default Roll up roll up roll up

Get your seats good and early in chat tonight. I’ll be recounting my adventures since my untimely and unjustified departure a few weeks ago. Ohhhhh I have some juicy tidbits for you sad sad pikeys.

Laters….the hot one

Reviews

You'll be there on your own no one gives a fuck
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Get your seats good and early in chat tonight. I’ll be recounting my adventures since my untimely and unjustified departure a few weeks ago. Ohhhhh I have some juicy tidbits for you sad sad pikeys.

Laters….the hot one

FABULOUS DARLING........WHAT DID I DO.........

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited to know what or who i have been up to - you want to know about Dubai - cos i would love to know really darling just love to know what i got up to.

Ohhhhhhh didn't you just miss me .......... wish i could say the same......... lmao

Cruella the real Hot One

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    You'll be there on your own no one gives a fuck
    OHHHH Mister Highwayman!!!! What took you soooo long. I’ve been waiting allllllllll day for you to post. You know I didn’t mean all those nasty things I said about you and you are right no one gives a fuck as no such thing as a few fuck here now is there ?

Ohhh far to easy. The hot one wins again, back of the net!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    OHHHH Mister Highwayman!!!! What took you soooo long. I’ve been waiting allllllllll day for you to post. You know I didn’t mean all those nasty things I said about you and you are right no one gives a fuck as no such thing as a few fuck here now is there ?

Ohhh far to easy. The hot one wins again, back of the net!!!!

OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........

Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them.

April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them. April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao
    chucks luv, hot lilly is the mostest loved, arent we? LMAO..... Dont we just love april fools month darlings? ta rah and ciao

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lillian View Post
    chucks luv, hot lilly is the mostest loved, arent we? LMAO..... Dont we just love april fools month darlings? ta rah and ciao

So nice to see your son back.........a real looker like you Lill.

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs now.............. scatter............xxxx

8. Default

I can't tell the difference which one is Liz and which one is the son who wrote her reviews
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    OH DARLING, I SIMPLY LOVE YOU..........

Cruella and Hot Lizzy Rule........still who gives a fuck - we don't cos we are so much funnier than them.

April fool's comes one day a year everywhere else in the world - just not pikiesville - lmao

Quote Originally Posted by lillian View Post
    Why don’t you two work for me ?. I’ll be the Madame and that nice man Ric Flair can do security. We could show these backwards micks how its done.

Iz u in r iz u ain’t ?

10. Default

It's good to see you back Liz. Someone we can all take the piss out of in the chatroom
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast