Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No more reviews from me

Reviews

Default No more reviews from me

That's it from me as regards posting reviews until things are changed, something that has been promised since November. There is no point in reading reviews that start, can't remember the date, it was on her last tour etc...they are meaningless and, in my experience, more often than not ,fake. In addition a number of posts have been submitted pointing out fakes and no action taken e.g Busymouse and El Gordos post. Enjoy.

Blog Entries

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    That's it from me as regards posting reviews until things are changed, something that has been promised since November. There is no point in reading reviews that start, can't remember the date, it was on her last tour etc...they are meaningless and, in my experience, more often than not ,fake. In addition a number of posts have been submitted pointing out fakes and no action taken e.g Busymouse and El Gordos post. Enjoy.

Reviews

Default Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You sure they shouldn't be smiles Westie

Reviews

Default Thats a shame

I rely on your posts - always the girls I seem to like and always thorough

Westie is such an ass hole - hopefully the next time he leaves....it will be permenent - but then again he will just change his handle.....

Reviews

Default Mr Fussy

Mr Fussy,

I am sad that you have taken this decision. I do understand your point of view though. As I have said in previous posts, I am one of the members who does not review (reasons stated) but rely on those who do review..... in any event, I for one hope that common sense prevails in relation to your comments and I really hope that things can be resolved. I am not optimistic though...

BLD

Reviews

I cannot agree with you in resect of the dates thing. With touring girls you may have to wait months until she comes around again. I think that the three month rule is daft in that situation. Even if the girl appears two month later who is going to remember the exact time and date that they met her? It is also my experience that most fake reviews are specific about times/dates.
    We all know that the reviews are a mess but I do not see how the prima donna act helps anyone or anything.

Blog Entries

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Hillwalker View Post
    Westie is such an ass hole - hopefully the next time he leaves....it will be permenent - but then again he will just change his handle.....

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.

Reviews

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. I can travel to Dublin and meet a girl on her last night, on my first night. I don’t get home till two days later only to find she is not up anymore. Now I want to review this girl because a) she was a cracker or b) she was shite. I have to wait until she reappears till I can post.

The date and time are irrelevant. The trustworthiness of the reviewer is more applicable. Why can’t we have a forum to discuss reviewers, and badge reviewers, to arrive at a more exact ‘Trusted Reviewer’ system. It is dead handy to skip the shite and go to the trusted review when scanning profiles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast