Thread: History has being made.

Smile History has being made.

The 2000 post number has fallen i see.Imagine that,2000 fuckin posts.So each post takes me say five mins,

5 x 2000 = 10000 mins. Thats a lot of mins. Hey Sweetie,i should be canonised.At least i,unlike Padre Pio dont pretend to have goofy bullet holes in my hands and feet.I should get a prize.Say a cash prize?You know Sweetie.I heard Western Union is pretty good.

No wonder the letters on my keyboard are worn,
    Westside.

PS just for reflection you should have a read over the posts again.A good tonic for the mind i reckon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    The 2000 post number has fallen i see.Imagine that,2000 fuckin posts.So each post takes me say five mins,

5 x 2000 = 10000 mins. Thats a lot of mins. Hey Sweetie,i should be canonised.At least i,unlike Padre Pio dont pretend to have goofy bullet holes in my hands and feet.I should get a prize.Say a cash prize?You know Sweetie.I heard Western Union is pretty good.

Westside.

PS just for reflection you should have a read over the posts again.A good tonic for the mind i reckon.
    Did you ever count up the number of times that you have retired?

Reviews

Question But ..............

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post

Westside.

Have you ever counted the posts you've made which actually contain anything valid???

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Actually no

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Did you ever count up the number of times that you have retired?
    i didnt.Ill allow 60 for it.

Westside

Default Yep i did,

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Have you ever counted the posts you've made which actually contain anything valid???

Paws
    they take the same time and more brain power.

Westside.