Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Down to the woods....?

Reviews

Default Down to the woods....?

just after a brisk walk there by the lake and mostly wooded areas; and was thinking to myself " jeez, wouldn't it be nice to bring my favourite lady down here some evening and do the dirty deed over in that secluded nook."

Ladies, would you ever do "outcalls" with a difference?..obviously, it would only be with a regular...and somebody you know you could trust..

what ye think fellas..nice yes?...minimal risk only of nettle burn...
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pleasurekerry View Post
    just after a brisk walk there by the lake and mostly wooded areas; and was thinking to myself " jeez, wouldn't it be nice to bring my favourite lady down here some evening and do the dirty deed over in that secluded nook."

Ladies, would you ever do "outcalls" with a difference?..obviously, it would only be with a regular...and somebody you know you could trust..

No good to me, I need a high risk of nettle burn.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (12-10-14), Kendra (12-10-14), Klittyliker (12-10-14), Miss Alisha (12-10-14), pleasurekerry (12-10-14), SmallHorn (12-10-14), tom sand (12-10-14)

Ok so this is me being cynical but no, I wouldn't do an out all anyway for safety purposes unless it was a hotel though plenty of ladies do so long as they are going about it in a safe way then good for them but I would be scared I would end up chopped up and thrown in the lake afterwards lol x
    Last edited by Kendra; 12-10-14 at 10:43.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kendra For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (12-10-14), SmallHorn (12-10-14)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

its getting a little chillie for the wilie so at least an hour outcall you know to warm up lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
    Ok so this is me being cynical but no, I wouldn't do an out all anyway for safety purposes unless it was a hotel though plenty of ladies do so long as they are going about it in a safe way then good for them but I would be scared I would end up chopped up and thrown in the lake afterwards lol x
    Kendra, that would never happen, we Irish are a considerable bunch and care for our environment and anyhow that would be considered illegal dumping.
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 12-10-14 at 11:01.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (13-10-14), Kendra (12-10-14), pleasurekerry (12-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    No good to me, I need a high risk of nettle burn.
    haha..that something Miss A. cannot give you!
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra View Post

ah no...we terribly civilised down here..

but seriously...the idea of doing it in the great outdoors has been discussed before..

what i'm talking about is;the sex is guaranteed with you ladies,, so everything elsi is a bonus...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    its getting a little chillie for the wilie so at least an hour outcall you know to warm up lol
    we won't go into the financials of it Y!

Reviews

haha..that something Miss A. cannot give you!
    I must correct you, my Mistress has on a few occasions engaged in nettle play with me and I can assure you that they do in fact burn, well they sting like fuck as they are rubbed from your head to your toes.

(But the way you are getting the burn is not a way I would be getting it, your right there)

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

14. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (12-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    I must correct you, my Mistress has on a few occasions engaged in nettle play with me and I can assure you that they do in fact burn, well they sting like fuck as they are rubbed from your head to your toes.

(But the way you are getting the burn is not a way I would be getting it, your right there)
    no doubt about it...one learns something new every day!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pleasurekerry For This Useful Post:

Miss Alisha (12-10-14), slavetoyou (12-10-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast