Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for patricia...

Blog Entries

Question Question for patricia...

Patricia, can you please tell me is it compulsory for all members of this forum to log in here everyday, or at least on a regular basis to view all the threads and read all the posts here???
    Or is it a bit of a mafia kind of thing, once a member, always a member, you can never leave???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Patricia, can you please tell me is it compulsory for all members of this forum to log in here everyday, or at least on a regular basis to view all the threads and read all the posts here???
    Or is it a bit of a mafia kind of thing, once a member, always a member, you can never leave???
    Well if you didn't come every day we'd suspect something was wrong with you

We might even come looking for you

Hello my name's Luther and I'm an E-I addict

If you want a bit of downtime, I can put you in my basement - You don't have to post whilst you are down there - But we won't get paranoid as we'll still know where you are.

Pat

x

If you wake up tomorrow morning with a horse's head in the bed alongside you then you'll know it's a mafia thing

kAPPISH?.......BADDA BING BADDA BOOM!!!
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    If you wake up tomorrow morning with a horse's head in the bed alongside you then you'll know it's a mafia thing

kAPPISH?.......BADDA BING BADDA BOOM!!!
    That's not a horse's head in my basement... It is a play pony... a legitimate sex toy I'll have you know

Reviews

If you miss a day here, you need to have a note explaining your absence. Once your a memeber your always a member, theres no way out.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

6. Default I'm a lifer now!!

Balls!! Now yi tell me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    That's not a horse's head in my basement... It is a play pony... a legitimate sex toy I'll have you know

Bestiality?

Pt,u need to visit Casey
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

sorry,i meant Pat,just made mistake as i mtyping with one hand and keeping balance on the same holding my epic tits with the other hand and sleeping on it

Blog Entries

Question And another question

Oh don't come over all coy with me Patricia, I already know all about your basement........ And I like it........... except when NBT kicked me in the little duprees on the way out the other night........ not funny!!!
    But at least I've received some clarity as I have to admit I was a little confused as to why people who don't seem to like the site, don't like the forum, don't like the moderators, don't like the posts, don't like other members, don't like the rules, don't like........ well.... everything ..... or........ anything it seems, just keep coming back........
    But now I know.........

So here's another question...
    There's a pub down the road from me, I don't like it, I don't like the drink there, I don't like the customers there, I don't like the staff there, I don't like the bouncers there, I don't like the atmosphere there, in fact I'm not sure if there's anything I like about the place, so, do you think it would be alright if I didn't go down there every night to tell them this???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Do tell them,they might improve,or u ll get kick in the head,but hey,it s always worth to try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast