Thread: Experienced Punter esq

Reviews

Default Experienced Punter esq

"Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq
    Arsenal can beat the magnificent Barcelona this is a big step from playing mediocre moderate teams in in the Spanish league & Barcelona will lose here The Gunners to win 2-1 Van Persie will score the first goal I'm gonna have 50euro on Arsenal @ 3/1.."

Another great game of footie expected....can the Gunners hold off the might of Barca at the Camp Nou.

Call out to Experienced Punter Esq to give us his views so that we can all make a bit of money off the bookies

Reviews

Hasnt been around lately has he?
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by BACMAN36 View Post
    "Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq
    Arsenal can beat the magnificent Barcelona this is a big step from playing mediocre moderate teams in in the Spanish league & Barcelona will lose here The Gunners to win 2-1 Van Persie will score the first goal I'm gonna have 50euro on Arsenal @ 3/1.."

Another great game of footie expected....can the Gunners hold off the might of Barca at the Camp Nou.

Call out to Experienced Punter Esq to give us his views so that we can all make a bit of money off the bookies
    he got that right ..except david villa scored first.
    Last edited by benin; 07-03-11 at 14:58. Reason: and barca will win 17-1 messi to score first...lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Hasnt been around lately has he?
    Don't be worried, he's on a wee break. I already rang the Clarion and they have securely locked and wedged shut the access door to their roof. If ExP wants to go for a header he'll have to try one of the bridges, and there's always too many people walking on them for him to get away with it

Reviews

Robin van Persie has been added to the Arsenal squad for their Champions League clash with Barcelona.

This game just gets better, can't wait!!

Reviews

Robin van Persie has been added to the Arsenal squad for their Champions League clash with Barcelona.

This game just gets better, can't wait!!
    He's only included in the provisional squad though. Arsenal are also missing Song and Walcott. Wilshere will just about make it and Fabregas will probably play but won't be 100% either.
    'Least Barcelona are missing their defenders Pique and Puyol. Think i'll go for 3-1 or 4-1 to Barca, Pedro first goal.

Reviews

What worries me is that Arsenal just can't play a defensive game.....it's just not in their nature and to be quite frank they don't have have the defence to do it.

A lot of teams would go to Spain with the plan to sit on the lead.

I think that Arsenal will play and may end up regretting it.

They should sit back and try and catch Barca on the break.

Reviews

What worries me is that Arsenal just can't play a defensive game.....it's just not in their nature and to be quite frank they don't have have the defence to do it.

A lot of teams would go to Spain with the plan to sit on the lead.

I think that Arsenal will play and may end up regretting it.

They should sit back and try and catch Barca on the break.
    Sitting on the lead won't work, like you said Arsenal can't play the defensive game so Barca would just pick them off. Madrid tried that at the Nou Camp earlier this season and got hammered 5-0, the only team it's worked for is Inter last season and they were fairly fortunate plus they had probably the best defense in europe at the time. If Arsenal play solely on the counter they'll give Barca 70%+ possession and lose, imo they need to play their own game, get an away goal and then dig in for half an hour.
    In short.. Arsenal haven't got a chance in hell

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    Sitting on the lead won't work, like you said Arsenal can't play the defensive game so Barca would just pick them off. Madrid tried that at the Nou Camp earlier this season and got hammered 5-0, the only team it's worked for is Inter last season and they were fairly fortunate plus they had probably the best defense in europe at the time. If Arsenal play solely on the counter they'll give Barca 70%+ possession and lose, imo they need to play their own game, get an away goal and then dig in for half an hour.
    In short.. Arsenal haven't got a chance in hell
    Thanks you've really made my day.

Just heard that Cesc Fabregas is likely to start....clutching at straws here but one way or the other should be a great game of footie just like the last one.