Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused or am I? Love Transgender Women and Normal Women but .....

1. Thumbs up Confused or am I? Love Transgender Women and Normal Women but .....

I have been wondering this for a long time as to whether I am bi sexual or not I am not attracted to men at all however I find TS very sexy indeed almost more than a normal woman and I do not know why.

I would like to try being a bottom to a TS to see what it is like as that kinda stimulation from what I have experimented with on my own is amazing, but a TS seems to have everything and more you can have sex with them and they can return the favour as well.....so does that make someone gay or just bi sexual?? Am so confused lol

I would like to try this month or at end of next month with a TS when I get paid who would go easy maybe the first time and let me try out a few things slowly though just to see how it goes but they change so quickly on the website not sure who to trust or which ones are genuine etc ya know.

Am in Belfast

Reviews

Theres 3 or four of the girls heading to belfast in the next three four weeks who our beautifull. Alexia is coming soon enough. Shes nice an shes always on forums. So she would understand what you want. Only a suggestion but it your choice.

3. Default

Hi guys thanks for the advice I couldn't get logged in past few days for some reason.......Yeah I definitely am attracted to transexuals a lot I just find it strange and hard to understand why I guess its one of the wonder sof the universe lol

Will check out some of the girls on the way to Belfast and maybe email one or two to put a feel out there, I am guessing they are gentle with someone their first time??

Reviews

Homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, confused, I've been there. We can so easily get worked up by labels. I now just consider myself sexual. Experiment and enjoy, life is for living.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

jizrag (22-04-15)

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, confused, I've been there. We can so easily get worked up by labels. I now just consider myself sexual. Experiment and enjoy, life is for living.
    exactly. theres no such thing as 100% hetero or homo.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Reviews

im in the same boat
    I love ts girls and I love women too
    but ive no interest in guys
    I love labels too, but none of the existing ones seem to fit my situation
    I think a new label should be introduced
    anybody have any ideas?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stephen26 View Post
    im in the same boat
    anybody have any ideas?
    A Trysexual

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

11. Default

i am looking to try it with a ts for first time just nervous incase it hurts lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Belfastladxx View Post
    I have been wondering this for a long time as to whether I am bi sexual or not I am not attracted to men at all however I find TS very sexy indeed almost more than a normal woman and I do not know why.

I would like to try being a bottom to a TS to see what it is like as that kinda stimulation from what I have experimented with on my own is amazing, but a TS seems to have everything and more you can have sex with them and they can return the favour as well.....so does that make someone gay or just bi sexual?? Am so confused lol

I would like to try this month or at end of next month with a TS when I get paid who would go easy maybe the first time and let me try out a few things slowly though just to see how it goes but they change so quickly on the website not sure who to trust or which ones are genuine etc ya know.

Am in Belfast
    hi honey, in the many years I have been in an alternative lifestyle I have found that gender becomes irrelevant. Don't over analyse. If there is a connection, it really doesn't matter if there are tits, cocks, or both,,,what feels comfortable and hot, go for it...there are so many men interested in being with a TS,,,it doesn't make one gay, ...just interested in experiencing a new sexual experience. so....go with what feels good, erotic, and lovely. life is too short to not experience those things that tickle your fancy. good luck and hope to bring my 'girlfriend. TS' over the summer to Dublin. xxx Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (22-04-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stephen26 View Post
    im in the same boat
    anybody have any ideas?
    Trans-curious....... ?
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle