Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some thoughts from a newbie

1. Default Some thoughts from a newbie

Hi,

As someone who has used this site for some time and read the forums when time allows, I
    thought I would do as many others have done recently, but with greater success and that is
    register.

I have a lot of opinions and thoughts and I am blunt but fair, esp on reviews and prices and I
    would be upfront to say I dont have much time for a lot of the posters here or the
    inconsistent "Mods"

Watch this space..

SPB

Reviews

Welcome back Robin or what ever other fucking name you trade under.

JEEze bring back Big Daddy all is forgiven

Reviews

Default F.f.s.

First we get jim dangerously. Then Robin rock and now you turn up just as r.r gets his marching orders.
    Is this the silly season or what.
    Are we being cursed with to many full moons lately bring out all the nutters. Or is it just the same saddo over and over again. Can he just be banned now and get it over with.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Poker Benoit View Post
    Hi,

As someone who has used this site for some time and read the forums when time allows, I
    thought I would do as many others have done recently, but with greater success and that is
    register.

I have a lot of opinions and thoughts and I am blunt but fair, esp on reviews and prices and I
    would be upfront to say I dont have much time for a lot of the posters here or the
    inconsistent "Mods"

Watch this space..

SPB
    considering the fact that it would take a member of the admin team a few secs to ban you ,you really should find a more productive way of passing your nights.

even sleeping would be better,
    Westside.

Reviews

Why don't we all get out and enjoy the summer. And he/she will be left here all on his/her own
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Would you believe it? - Same IP as Edgar O Glaza

Blog Entries

Default And

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    he is after joining up again with two more usernames.

With a life like this hed be better off dead and buried.

More activity for him to do,
    Westside.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    when ye ban someone, can ye not block the IP so they cant come as someone else? or when people register make it so they cant post until their registration has been reviewed and approved. maybe put something in so when someone registers, ye can see if their IP matches that of a banned user. cos it kinda seems that being banned means, go away and change your user name and come back to us then

just a thought

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conroadster View Post
    when ye ban someone, can ye not block the IP so they cant come as someone else? or when people register make it so they cant post until their registration has been reviewed and approved. maybe put something in so when someone registers, ye can see if their IP matches that of a banned user. cos it kinda seems that being banned means, go away and change your user name and come back to us then

just a thought
    Trouble is, people can change their IP whenever they like if they want to, e.g. keep dialing up to different ISPs. Persistent feckers will do this

Reviews

You and the mods will just have to be equally as persistent!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast