Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isnt it great to

Blog Entries

Exclamation Isnt it great to

be able to drive along country roads now without fear of some farmer driving a wide load or a spike ridden tractor around some bend or narrow road? Its only when they are missing is when you realize their danger.

Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

An don (05-11-10), Rockman (05-11-10)

Reviews

Indeed - I used to live outside a country town and would always be watching out for the tractor 'round the corner!
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    be able to drive along country roads now without fear of some farmer driving a wide load or a spike ridden tractor around some bend or narrow road? Its only when they are missing is when you realize their danger.

Westside.
    Learn how to drive....

No Fear
    Jamescork.

Blog Entries

Westside.
    Can you give me a link to the thread where you were talking about this shite before???

I don't want to bother my arse saying the same thing again, I'll just copy and paste from that thread, or link to it..........

All links to be, and will be underlined............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I notice that they are spreading muck and shit all over the roads at this time of year. If it was any other business the council would be at you to clean it up, but the farmers get away with it. For all the damage to the roads a tractor is only €76 road tax pa.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Learn how to drive....

No Fear
    Jamescork.
    Im actually a very good driver.

very good,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Can you give me a link to the thread where you were talking about this shite before???

I don't want to bother my arse saying the same thing again, I'll just copy and paste from that thread, or link to it..........

All links to be, and will be underlined............
    which thread? The one about tractors driving or the way farmers let everything fall aprt so they can get goodie money to fix them from the government?

Westside.

Reviews

Im actually a very good driver.

very good,
    Westside.
    I hope your hands are at 10 and 2.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    For all the damage to the roads a tractor is only €76 road tax pa.
    Thats all it is? FFS thats a disgrace. It should be the same as a car and thats assuming they should be allowed use a public road.

Westside.

Reviews

which thread? The one about tractors driving or the way farmers let everything fall aprt so they can get goodie money to fix them from the government?

Westside.
    No the thread that you started about 3 months ago on exactly the same topic.....yawn.

BTW Luther....I am fairly sure I remember a post recently where you left a link and it wasnt UNDERLINED....shock....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast