Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do ?

Reviews

Default What would you do ?

This was asked before at a job interview and one person was hired based on his answer to this question .

You're driving along on a cold , wet , windy night and you pass a bus stop . There are 3 people there , an old woman having a heart attack , an old friend , and the most beautiful woman you have ever seen before . But you only have enough room to take one of them . So which one do you give a lift to and why ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

I'm gonna have to go with heart attack woman. The old friend is old for a reason surely, and they'd begrudgingly admit you were right to save a life instead of spare them inconvenience.. And saving the life of an old woman is going to go down way better with the beautiful woman, who, if you'd offered the seat instead of the granny, would assume you're a dick just lookin to get off. So by saving Granny you're sewing seeds with the beautiful woman for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    This was asked before at a job interview and one person was hired based on his answer to this question .

You're driving along on a cold , wet , windy night and you pass a bus stop . There are 3 people there , an old woman having a heart attack , an old friend , and the most beautiful woman you have ever seen before . But you only have enough room to take one of them . So which one do you give a lift to and why ?
    honestly...and i bet its a trick question but i would...ring an ambulance for the old lady...say to my old friend...look at me iv pulled and then take off with the girl byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im a bit shallow ...poor me lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post

Call for help for the old woman, give the old friend my phone number to keep in touch and take the beautiful woman with me.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Call for help for the old woman, give the old friend my phone number to keep in touch and take the beautiful woman with me.

Westside.
    copycat..i mean copytellietubby

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    copycat..i mean copytellietubby
    Nope i didnt even read your post. I figured help the old woman, maintain the old friendship and make a new one.

Winners all round,
    Westside.

PS what was the job interview for anyway? A condom machine installer?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

benin (05-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Nope i didnt even read your post. I figured help the old woman, maintain the old friendship and make a new one.

Winners all round,
    Westside.

PS what was the job interview for anyway? A condom machine installer?
    disappointed lads,
    who give the car to your friend, tell him to bring the old lady to hospital and you stay with the beauty at the bus stop.did i get the job
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

benin (05-10-10), luther (05-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    disappointed lads,
    who give the car to your friend, tell him to bring the old lady to hospital and you stay with the beauty at the bus stop.did i get the job
    nobody likes a smartass...lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    disappointed lads,
    no because your way you ended up having to pay a bus fare and walking home then.

very economical,
    Westside.

You would have to take the old woman, nobody would do anything else. Even if you didn't care about the old woman, your friend and the beautiful woman are right there.

Maybe it was a test for how realistic you are and how much you like to bs, the latter unfortunately being the more sought-after skill in today's world.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-10-10 at 21:18.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

dub1 (05-10-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast