Thread: Goth

Default Goth

Anyone interested in playing out a goth fetish I've had forever in either Donegal or Derry... Really not much to it... Black underwear, black lipstick, nail varnish and eyeliner plus pale skin and black hair an advantage... PM me if interested

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	106899

Yes I have to admit this might just be my ultimate fantasy... I know this probably ain't gonna happen, so I'm just looking for someone to do the makeup nails and underwear bit, if possible, thank you all.

Default More realistic ???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	106900

This is probably more like it... and proves someone with blonde hair can even pull it off

Reviews

Fetish Cherry, in Dublin now but worth enquiring if she plans to tour those locations.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OpenMindOllie For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (17-01-15)

Thanks a lot openmindollie... Might stick her in the favs and see if she cums anywhere near me anytime soon

Blog Entries

OMG, did someone mention "fetish" loll

I'm for sure up for it and yes I even have the black wig too as well as more than you mentioned here in your thread. But cant do Dublin now as fully booked but you may like it so much that you'd like to do it again when I am back on the 29th and 30th. Loll

Hope its a fun and hot erotic interlude honey.

Ps
    There is some new photos in the advertsing section today.

all the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Anyone interested in playing out a goth fetish I've had forever in either Donegal or Derry... Really not much to it... Black underwear, black lipstick, nail varnish and eyeliner plus pale skin and black hair an advantage... PM me if interested
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 18-01-15 at 04:42.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (18-01-15), Quietman121 (18-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    OMG, did someone mention "fetish" loll

I'm for sure up for it and yes I even have the black wig too as well as more than you mentioned here in your thread. But cant do Dublin now as fully booked but you may like it so much that you'd like to do it again when I am back on the 29th and 30th. Loll

Hope its a fun and hot erotic interlude honey.

Ps
    There is some new photos in the advertsing section today.

all the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Thank you for the very kind offer LVT... Unfortunately you are a wee bit out of my way at the moment and travelling too far isn't an option at the moment... I can dream tho xx