Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: walking out if you dont feel the spark

Default walking out if you dont feel the spark

i was in galway today and made an appointment to see ts jessica. from the pic i felt really turned on and from her voice on the phone i felt the same. however when i went to the aprtment i just didnt feel anything. basically because i think she should advertise3 in the tv section because there was nothing on top. i explained to her that she was not what i had expected and i just didnt feel anything. then she started demanding i pay at least 20e for making the appointment i said no im sorry and headed for the door. she then wouldnt let me out until i payed her 20 i didnt and she knew i wasnt going to i just waited by the door apoligised for wasting her time but i am genuine and im sorry i didnt mean to waste her time. she then started to call me a f**king moran and a F**king waster and im only out to waste her f**king time she then said get the f**K out of my apartment and dont ever f**king come back you f**king moron. after i left she sent me a text to delete her no. and when she gets implants il never touch em.
    Lads are all the time complaining they stayed even tho they didnt want to and service was not good etc. when you decide to leave u get the abuse like this. its my money im spending and i want to have a good time and enjoy the experience and not think all the way tru think jesus ive made a mistake which i walked out. and then leave a negative comment.
    Who is right or wrong in this situation?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to George83 For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (14-02-11)

Reviews

i would have given what was requested.
    Last edited by warmcome; 14-02-11 at 15:24.

Quote Originally Posted by George83 View Post
    i was in galway today and made an appointment to see ts jessica. from the pic i felt really turned on and from her voice on the phone i felt the same. however when i went to the aprtment i just didnt feel anything. basically because i think she should advertise3 in the tv section because there was nothing on top. i explained to her that she was not what i had expected and i just didnt feel anything. then she started demanding i pay at least 20e for making the appointment i said no im sorry and headed for the door. she then wouldnt let me out until i payed her 20 i didnt and she knew i wasnt going to i just waited by the door apoligised for wasting her time but i am genuine and im sorry i didnt mean to waste her time. she then started to call me a f**king moran and a F**king waster and im only out to waste her f**king time she then said get the f**K out of my apartment and dont ever f**king come back you f**king moron. after i left she sent me a text to delete her no. and when she gets implants il never touch em.
    Lads are all the time complaining they stayed even tho they didnt want to and service was not good etc. when you decide to leave u get the abuse like this. its my money im spending and i want to have a good time and enjoy the experience and not think all the way tru think jesus ive made a mistake which i walked out. and then leave a negative comment.
    Who is right or wrong in this situation?
    It is never right to swear or shout at anyone. However we do get timewasters who like to ''look and go'', whom have no intention of staying and it could be that the lady had a couple of those lost her temper. I have heard of ladies charging people who do this, however I can't say I do but I don't blame them if it becomes a common problem.

Personally I would rather you left if the chemistry is wrong. That's just me though. I have also asked clients to leave if something doesnt feel right, so its a two way street.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-02-11 at 15:28.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (14-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (14-02-11), emmasweet (22-02-11), Fitzy (14-02-11), mellors (14-02-11), mr gear (14-02-11), TiffanyTees (02-05-11), Violette (15-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs up

I was in a situation last year I had to walk if you not happy you shouldn't have to stay what for the sake of it no way .
    And another thing it was wrong for that person to shout and scream at you true colours showing one thinks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i would have given what was requested.
    I'd say a lot of us would have given something just to not cause a scene but I would not feel I had to, the only time I would say yes you should is when it's an outcall.
    I think George83 should have looked at the profile more closely as it's obvious he's a TV not a TS, clearly even in the pictures there's nothing up top.. Chalk it up to experience IMO

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (14-02-11)

I know lucy that you do get time wasters. I have never walked from a girl before as i never go unless im 100% certain i want to be there. But i just didnt feel ok being there. If it was an outcall i Woukld have given half the money as that is wasting alot of time. But yea i should have prob looked more close at the pics.I do accept a little bit for walking away but no1 shoud shout like that and demand money if he didnt ask prob i would have given something but no manners

Reviews

Reviews

On a normal day I'd say leave a review but this one is a bit tricky as TBH you're as much at fault as you should have looked at the pictures with the 2 eyes in your head instead of the one in your dick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I think George83 should have looked at the profile more closely as it's obvious he's a TV not a TS, clearly even in the pictures there's nothing up top.. Chalk it up to experience IMO
    You beat me to it LOL. Thorough research is the the key to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    its advious jessica has no boobs

you really need to read the profile and look at the pictures more properly
    and it's VERY obvious you do Kelly

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 14-02-11 at 15:55.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast