Thread: If E1 had a football team......

Reviews

Default If E1 had a football team......

They would rule Hackney Marshes!!

In Goal - Pat of course - nothing gets past her!

Central Defenders

The fab Carmen and Malena - what a great partnership, they always know where each other is on the pitch and can swap positions faster than you can say "Muffdive" Always the first ones in for an early bath

Fullbacks

Has to be QPH - E-1's great defender, but prone to getting forward and creating at every opportunity. Prone to sulking if you get one past him

Carlos - just cos he likes being forward!

Defensive midfielder
    Has to be Lizzy, bites your ankles and generally gets in the oppositions face! Very verbal and likes putting it about a bit!

Creative midfielder
    Dolly - she just loves getting creative on ya and doing ball step overs. Bit injury prone, always having to be rubbed down with the magic sponge and using a strap on\up!

Left wing
    The one and only Mari - Unpredictable, dribbles a lot, good in the air - the boy has the lot, including a robbie fowler line in goal celebrations!

Forwards
    Has to be Bigpaws - Big Target man whos always upfront and who unsettles any defence, he's a handful alright!

Anna S Slippery customer, quick, inventive, but prone to going down on the oppositions box Can we play with her every week?

On the Bench
    Westie - Super Sub cos he only hangs around for 5mins here and there, drifts in and out of the game
    Ric Flair - He likes to score but likes the hugging and kissing a bit too much afterwards!

Reviews

'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles'

Pretty bubbles in the air
    They fly so high, Nearly reach the sky
    Then like my dreams, they fade and die
    Fortune's always hiding
    I've looked everywhere
    I'm forever blowing bubbles
    Pretty bubbles in the air

Yes Roryman, many, many, many years ago, I too was an aficionado of association football and coincidentaly, togged out in my full Hammers kit, I always played full back, just as you suggested in your team list.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 14-12-08 at 21:16.

Yet to see anyone here get one past ole chopper Q Rory, your goal mouth is safe from unwanted strikes and shots on target . You can head on down the tunnel and lets Fergie give you a “blow” from his hair dryer, but watch out for the flying cups a tea.

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    They would rule Hackney Marshes!!

In Goal - Pat of course - nothing gets past her!

Central Defenders

The fab Carmen and Malena - what a great partnership, they always know where each other is on the pitch and can swap positions faster than you can say "Muffdive" Always the first ones in for an early bath

Fullbacks

Has to be QPH - E-1's great defender, but prone to getting forward and creating at every opportunity. Prone to sulking if you get one past him

Carlos - just cos he likes being forward!

Defensive midfielder
    Has to be Lizzy, bites your ankles and generally gets in the oppositions face! Very verbal and likes putting it about a bit!

Creative midfielder
    Dolly - she just loves getting creative on ya and doing ball step overs. Bit injury prone, always having to be rubbed down with the magic sponge and using a strap on\up!

Left wing
    The one and only Mari - Unpredictable, dribbles a lot, good in the air - the boy has the lot, including a robbie fowler line in goal celebrations!

Forwards
    Has to be Bigpaws - Big Target man whos always upfront and who unsettles any defence, he's a handful alright!

Anna S Slippery customer, quick, inventive, but prone to going down on the oppositions box Can we play with her every week?

On the Bench
    Westie - Super Sub cos he only hangs around for 5mins here and there, drifts in and out of the game
    Ric Flair - He likes to score but likes the hugging and kissing a bit too much afterwards!
    4-3-2 !!!!! ffs rory - Is someone still in the changing room having a smoke ? you're sacked !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    4-3-2 !!!!! ffs rory - Is someone still in the changing room having a smoke ? you're sacked !
    It must be mari spliffing up before the match.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Its William Gallas role - Just a big mouth flapping basically!