Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the Top Reviewers trustworthy ?

Cop Are the Top Reviewers trustworthy ?

They seem astonishing lucky in the level of service they receive. Negative reviews (if you can find them) were more towards the start of the reviewing days.

Is there not something in reviews about smelling a rat.

How many 'popular' reviewers of the past have been unmasked/banned ?

Reviews

this is the first time in ages u have talked sense, its very unusual!
    ive heard it said that some top reviews dont write negative reviews if they have a bad experience.
    to me this is stupid and not been honest, however it looks good.
    or maybe its just they get very wise in appointments as they progress which naturally should happen!
    Who knows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    They seem astonishing lucky in the level of service they receive. Negative reviews (if you can find them) were more towards the start of the reviewing days.

Is there not something in reviews about smelling a rat.

How many 'popular' reviewers of the past have been unmasked/banned ?

Nah, Alec is just recycling old issues just to get a rise. It probably isn't as entertaining for him when people are sensible about things

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-07-11), Shirley Joy (05-07-11)

Reviews

Ok, I'll bite, feck it, I'll not have a bad word said about the top reviewer, he's a lovely honest kind caring man and that is the reason he hasn't had to write a negative review in nearly 16 months (did I get the sarcasm across Ok )

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Nah, Alec is just recycling old issues just to get a rise. It probably isn't as entertaining for him when people are sensible about things

read the content of the post sam..dont judge it on the guy posting it. have i said anything that isnt factually correct ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ok, I'll bite, feck it, I'll not have a bad word said about the top reviewer, he's a lovely honest kind caring man and that is the reason he hasn't had to write a negative review in nearly 16 months (did I get the sarcasm across Ok )
    Sam, he made me do it, That horan guy is an awful cyber Bully

read the content of the post sam..dont judge it on the guy posting it. have i said anything that isnt factually correct ?
    I have to apologise Alec, I have based it on the content of your other recently started threads!

top 6 reviewers .....by top I mean most prolific writers of reviews have approx 650 reviews posted of which 17 negative. a helluva strike rate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

kelso (11-07-11)

Maybe I'm not around here long enough before I registered in late December I had a few dodgy experiences but I studied the reviews carefully before I booked and none since so out 20 or so it's all good but then again maybe I'm wrong all in the past now

Blog Entries
    Reviews

top 6 reviewers .....by top I mean most prolific writers of reviews have approx 650 reviews posted of which 17 negative. a helluva strike rate
    Tis some strike rate considering they see some completely new/unknown ladies.

I can't talk though, as all mine are positive. But I've only seen ladies with proven track records.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast