Thread: Weather

Reviews

Question Weather

Ok, probably been asked before but as a relative newbie I will ask anyway. As the sun is shining and the summer dresses make their annual appearance, a question mainly for the ladies but the good gents can give their tuppence worth, does good weather increase or decrease business?

Blog Entries

Well, good weather gives both parties an excuse to go out and play maybe even find someone to play with, all the better

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

kelly19 (04-07-11)

I've heard, in towns, if good or bad weather it doesnt matter. Can be slower at weekends and bank holidays. Thats my story.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    I've heard, in towns, if good or bad weather it doesnt matter. Can be slower at weekends and bank holidays. Thats my story.
    Yep, I have heard this before... weekdays are always busier cause the married gents can get away a lot easier! whereas at the weekends it is time for the family

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Yep, I have heard this before... weekdays are always busier cause the married gents can get away a lot easier! whereas at the weekends it is time for the family
    I agree, in the good weather there's always something to be done around the house and her indoors does be walkin around in her little summer dresses so me mind would first and foremost be on shaggin her .

The good wather descrease the businees,everybody travel in the summer or the go to stay with the family

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly19 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (04-07-11)