Thread: Check your email inbox...

1. Thumbs up Check your email inbox...

Just to let you know that I've sent out my April newsletter complete with your unblurred picture from my new photo shoot - check your email inbox and I should be safely snuggled in there, waiting for you

I've also included my tour dates for Dublin which I will post on here over the next few days.

Don't worry if you haven't subscribed to my newsletter in time to receive this one - just visit my website www.dreampetite.co.uk and fill out the form to receive my free email newsletter and be sure to click on the link you receive by email to validate your email address and I'll send you a copy of my next newsletter in a few weeks

Big hugs and kisses, Aimee xxx
    Call my English number: 07790 121802
    Email: petitedream@hotmail.co.uk

Reviews

I subscribed, validated my address but I didn't receive the newsletter

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Just to let you know that I've sent out my April newsletter complete with your unblurred picture from my new photo shoot - check your email inbox and I should be safely snuggled in there, waiting for you

I've also included my tour dates for Dublin which I will post on here over the next few days.

Don't worry if you haven't subscribed to my newsletter in time to receive this one - just visit my website www.dreampetite.co.uk and fill out the form to receive my free email newsletter and be sure to click on the link you receive by email to validate your email address and I'll send you a copy of my next newsletter in a few weeks

Big hugs and kisses, Aimee xxx
    How did you get my email address? I'm unlisted???

4. Lightbulb Anon163

If you send me your email address privately I'll have a look for you.

Also, it might be worth checking your junk email folder as I'm sometimes sooo naughty thats where I end up

Kisses, Aimee xxx
    Call my English number: 07790 121802
    Email: petitedream@hotmail.co.uk