Thread: Drop down not working

Reviews

Default Drop down not working

Any one else experiencing this? Go to location from the main menu - click on 'view more' & it loads for a sec but shows nothing...

Reviews

Yes I'm getting the same result. The view more disappears.
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

Site is still not fixed

I am getting the same too, I am in the drop down list so people can't see me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    Any one else experiencing this? Go to location from the main menu - click on 'view more' & it loads for a sec but shows nothing...
    Yes I just complained about the fact that I was not showing up, which really isn't great when you're on a 2 day tour and they said they were working on it now and advised me to go top of the page, which I now am. Unfortunately that isn't much help for the others that don't have that option. Hopefully they will have it sorted soon.

Reviews

I really dont see the need for the "View More" option. What cant all profiles be visible immediately. Very annoying as you lose your position when browsing as the profiles all jumble up when you hit it again.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (06-12-15), funlover12 (06-12-15), MidlifeCrisis (06-12-15), xagerate (06-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I really dont see the need for the "View More" option. What cant all profiles be visible immediately. Very annoying as you lose your position when browsing as the profiles all jumble up when you hit it again.
    Sounds like part of a John Dunne date thread.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

If I could thank that post numerous times ,I would

There is an obsession with adding drop down lists and buttons for features that just are not needed

#changesforchangessake
    Last edited by xagerate; 06-12-15 at 16:54.